• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love yours! Its beautiful!

Comment

Love where your going! Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by "FHBKM84" post=148572
        Thank you. Waiting for my book, but this is very helpful.

I am guessing because this is live there are no recordings? I can do the blocks but am missing out on the color discussions and learning Alex’s other tips, when I am unable to watch.
        I saw someone else asking about where to find missed sessions, but did not see an answer. Anyone?
        On the HOME page, scroll down to the Playlist--all the Lessons are available all the time on YouTube

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Originally posted by "secretagent" post=148566
          How do I add a photo to comment? I clicked on Attachments, then chose the photo to upload and the size, but nothing happened. Please help.
          There is a separate Topic How to Add Photos to the Forum--choose Recent Topics and scroll down--ihe first post has a link to a video.

And do not Start a New Topiic if you want to post about the Mystery--Reply To Topic right here.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Got to tell ya', this block kicked my butt! Hated the colors I used (three times) and could never get it to the correct size. I ended up drafting a pp block to the correct size BEFORE I read in the forum that setting square was 1 7/8 instead of 2". This is the same problem with block 80 Rolling Rock so I'm (gasp) permanently marking the change in my book. :lol:

Comment

After you attach your picture, click on Insert. This is to the right of the attachment.

Comment

Fun, fun, fun!

Comment

So far Double X #31, Flock #34, Golden Gate #40, New Album #60, Single Wedding Ring #85. Today July 31, The block is Whirlwind #108, Alex has not demonstrated the construction yet but will in just a few hours.

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

My version of the Kaffe Mystery Quilt is my homage to Freddie. Alex this is really fun and I feel like you and I work in a similar fashion. I’m not a good ‘rule’ follower and I don’t do well with patterns.

Comment

REMINDER--A TIP FOR REPLYING TO A POST:

Originally posted by "bbquiltmaker" post=148279
                        Originally posted by "pines" post=148277
                        Barbara - When there is a reply to a message how can we tell what message the reply is in response to? Is there a way to group messages?

elaine
                        Elaine asked a great question about replying to someone's message. Here, I hit Quote so you see what Elaine (pines) said.

My answer is there is not an easy way to know who you are replying to if your response is "I love your blocks". Better is to use Quick Reply, then use the person's name or profile name:

pines, thank you for your question.

And another reminder: you can Unsubscribe to the Topic to stop receiving an email every time someone posts.Because I am checking the Forum daily I get ALL the emails. This Topic is very active right now and we love that! But you might not want all those emails. When you want to check what has been posted, come to the Forum and hit Recent Topics--it will take you to a list off all the latest posts--very easy to see which Topics have activity--go to those you want to see.

There is a new website coming--it has been in the pipeline for a while and making improvements to the Forum is high on the list. In the meantime, we just work with the system we have now.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

I’m trying to post a photo of my first couple of blocks, but can’t unlock the right way to do it?

Comment

Thank you for the list of blocks. I was just about to go back through to develop this for myself.

Comment

Today’s work
                              Thanks Alex, I am learning so much

Comment

Love this idea.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X