• Show
Clear All

Thank you Pines, I might do that!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Ghoney, don’t fret and please keep sewing. If I’m not mistaken, Alex said in the last video (I think is was) that she has been able to ease in up to 1/2” by having the larger piece next to the feed dogs. If you squared up to 6”, then you have 1/2” to make up when sewing them to their neighbor blocks. I would just space those 5 around in the quilt top, ease them in, and dare anyone to find them!

Comment

Suemar, I love your pentagon blocks. Looking forward to seeing if all together!

Comment

I am liking the zig zag layout. I don’t want to cut my Kaffe until I decide. I think I want my color wash effect to go on the diagonal as well. I may play in EQ with this a bit.

Comment

Calexander0931
                Your use of strip sets adds such interest. Nice work!

Comment

Thank you Alex, I’ve learned so much. I only have 7 blocks done, but I love them all.

Comment

Starting to play with layout. I only cut one strip of three of the backgrounds so far. I kind of like it. I may have to make thinner areas and have them go farther horizontally. My design wall isn’t that big, so I may end up laying it out on a bed.

Comment

Thank you Bleurose, I am starting to think how to bring it all together without cutting them too much and loosing their design.

Comment

My latest cut at the Mystery Quilt on my design board. Real brain burner for me! Has three stars.

Comment

Gorgeous layout and colors.. I love the gold star right away. This is really hard for me to put this together but I am using my brains. Its a great challenge for me.

Comment

I was able to get this part of my quilt together today. I think I will add another polkadot border and then a six inch border. I like how it is coming together. This has been a wonderful learning experience. All the layouts I am seeing here on the forum are amazing. It is so cool how we start out with the same blocks and all the quilts end up so different.

Comment

Thanks needlecat, I will have to try that

Comment

Originally posted by "djane" post=149470
                                "...This has been a wonderful learning experience. All the layouts I am seeing here on the forum are amazing. It is so cool how we start out with the same blocks and all the quilts end up so different.
                                DJane - I really like the way you quilt turned out.

pines

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 63 users online. 0 members and 63 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X