Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This square makes me smile

Comment

Don't have a design wall but am learning to use the color wheel.

Comment

Comment

Hi..I am moving along. A couple “re-dos” but I am having a blast!

Comment

So I went rouge, I think there's a group of us. I love diamonds, so I turned my block into a diamond, using my Hex N More rule. Hope you like it.

Comment

I made my Star Belly. It is #73 Ranger's Pride (middle bottom row) as the middle of my #82 Sawtooth Star (right bottom row). Working small was a bit difficult, but I think it turned out great. I am still thinking about how I am going to put the Kaffe fabrics. I am thinking that I may need something else besides Kaffe. Not sure yet. Need ideas.
              Marci

Comment

SueMar - I love your idea of triangles.

Comment

Here are my blocks so far. I am loving making these blocks. I just started using my AccuQuilt 6” bock cube. They are coming together great. Is that considered cheating?? Lol

Comment

Couldn’t get photos to send. Sorry

Comment

Suemar, that’s a good one. Love it! Juliaa (Sweetshelties)

Comment

Just starting and am I glad I waited for my color wheel to arrive. Now on to 4

Comment

Originally posted by "SusieWeir" post=148753
                          I am so impressed and inspired with all of the blocks that y’all are posting. And also grateful for the classes that Alex has offered during this wacky Corona Quarantine—this has been such a wonderful anchor and way to connect with the quilting and sewing community.
                          I feel the same SusieWeir. I am enjoying this process which is so far from the way I usually work and so thankful to be able to learn from Alex and from each of you too. I am enjoying seeing the blocks being created.

Comment

Comment

I really had a hard time doing the paper piecing for the star block. After a horrific mistake and then reviewing Alex’s lesson five times I finally got it, Here is the horrible mistake, the corrected center and my first star.

Comment

This has been a great class, loving watching you! I’m using my own fabric, for my autumn collection. I’ll be posting photos soon. Thanks for doing this!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 47 users online. 0 members and 47 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X