X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they look great!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Nice blocks, just spotted the CG Mini, don’t you love it for squaring up small blocks!

Comment

I think I just added a photo of my Sequoia quilt. Hopefully, I'm doing this correctly!

Comment

I used the sizes in the book, and the blocks came out fine.

I have wondered why the traditional holiday greens and reds changed in recent years to a lighter turquoise green and a more orange red. Somebody must have pulled out the color wheel and said, "I think we should consider a different split complementary color way." Now I know why it works.

Comment

I’m not comfortable with not have a plan to work toward. So, I decided on a layout and I’m making pieced blocks to hopefully compliment the design. Here is the start.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry ya'll I am just figuring everything out here! Please be patient with me, but I have more blocks to come. Ps....I just figured out like and thank you are the same thing.

Comment

I couldn't stand it...I had to cut into my Kaffe fabrics. I have no idea where this will end up but it's fun exploring.

Comment

Sorry ya'll I am just figuring this all out. Please be pateint with me, but there are more to come. Ps....I just learned like and thank you are the same thing!

Comment

Sorry ya'll I am just figuring this all out. Please be pateint with me, but there are more to come. Ps....I just learned like and thank you are the same thing!

Comment

Finally caught up with making blocks 1-5. Alex challenged us to use our least favorite color. Mine is the drab olive green. I added red to the single wedding ring block to help tone down the green. Thank you Alex for teaching us how to read and apply the color wheel.

Comment

Read the post just above yours by bbquiltmaker.

Comment

Lookin’ sharp, Diane!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 39 users online. 0 members and 39 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X