[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, your quilt has such a nice soft feel to it. Congratulations for finishing it.

Comment

slypignc, this is stunning. I don't think I ever considered using black as the background but it is beautiful. It makes your colors just 'pop' out in each section. Excellent and congratulations for finishing it.

Comment

1945quilter, your color selection is lovely. It reminds me of Sue’s Ruffled Roses. Sue would have loved it.

Comment

I finished my quilt top before Thanksgiving but just got my design wall cleared so I could take a picture. I love seeing what everyone has done with the different color schemes. Especially like the black background, it really pops the colors.

Comment

Wow! Love it!

Comment

How do you post a pic not as an attachment but as a part of the text section of a post?

Comment

All done and ready to send to LAQ. Can’t wait to see what she does with it. Thanks so much Barbara for all the support and help. It was a fun year but I’ve had my fill of paperpieceing for a while! It was so much fun seeing everyone’s variations. Thanks again, Barbara!

Comment

After you add a picture file, an "insert" button shows up on the file list. Use that to insert the photo into your post.

Comment

All done!

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

My quilt is finished! I'm very pleased with how it turned out. All fabrics were from my stash except the white background - it feels good to use some of them. I can't wait to start quilting this. I'll have to narrow down all the ideas floating around in my head - lol

I love seeing everyone's quilts. It's amazing how different the same quilt looks in different fabrics/colors. They are all beautiful!!

Peg

Comment

Beautiful ddaniel. The greys you used are so pretty with the other colors. It would look very nice in my family room - lol

Comment

Pam, your quilt turned out so pretty. It looks like you fussy cut those large triangles in the mountain blocks - looks great.

Comment

Sherrill, your quilt looks great. Those beautiful colors make me think of fall.

Comment

1945 quilter - I really like the soft pastel colors you used. It turned out just beautiful.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 36 users online. 0 members and 36 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X