[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becky, your quilt is stunning and congratulations on finishing it. I copied month 11 and 12 last night and realized I had 24 more delectable mountains to do and I am out of focus fabric so a trip to the quilt store will be this week. I know I can make it work somehow.

Comment

OK, here's mine. I opted to skip the blocks in the 4 corners of the last border, to leave some open space for quilting, and decided not to do the final outer border. The only other change I made was one of my cheater strips would have been WAY too large, so I did a 3-stipe cheater, leaving a black channel that I plan to do something fun in when I quilt it. This is my first BOM, and my first major paper piecing project; I really enjoyed working on it.... but now comes the hard part; deciding how to quilt it!

Here's a closer view of the center....

Comment

Slypignc
        OMG, stunning, love the black!!!

Comment

Slypignc, that black is stunning! You've made an heirloom.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

I'd love to see your Ruffled Roses too! I started it when Sue first gave it to TQS, but messed up the center block and gave up.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Wow, slypignc, your quilt is stunning! I am a huge fan of dragonflies so your focus fabric is perfect. We'll be eager to see this finished--happy quilting!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Slypignc Your quilt really pops with the black background. I love the what you have done with colour. All I can say is WOW!

Comment

Slypignc, I really like your quilt. hmy: Can't wait to see it quilted!!

Comment

Slypignc, your quilt is stunning! Please show us again when you have it quilted - what an inspiration!

Comment

Durstgirls,
                      I didn't run out of focus fabric, but my quilt wanted more red in it than the initial instructions contemplated. I had an extra shopping excursion, too! :-)

Comment

Slypignc,
                        Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I love everything about your quilt. I'm agree with Barbara . . . I'd love to see it when you finish the quilting.
                        Becky

Comment

Gorgeous! I love the black background and all the green and purple accents. I'm hoping to finish mine today.

Comment

Here is my finished Halo top. Finished it on Dec 1. I really enjoyed this journey and felt Sue’s Pattern was excellent. I may do Stars for. new Day next. Thank you Sue for a beautiful quilt. Wish you were still here to see it. I dedicate my version to you.

Comment

Just love your fabric choices, Slypignc
                              Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                              working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                              Tired. 
                              Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                              Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

Beautiful, Becky, with the teal!

Jules~
                                Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                                working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                                Tired. 
                                Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                                Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 0 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X