[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highdesertquilter, It is absolutely stunning! Sue would have been thrilled!

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Comment

Omigosh! That is really stunning!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Absolutely stunning!!!

Comment

Wow! The finished quilt is perfection. Yes, I think Sue Garmin would have been so proud to have been the inspiration for YOUR quilt.
            Holly

Comment

Absolutely and beautifully done. A definite ribbon winner.

Comment

Maillady… I love your colors Your quilt is so beautiful!

Comment

Oh wow! Highdesertquilter! Just absolutely beautiful. I think Sue would love it!

Comment

Thank you NanaPie… I really enjoyed working on this one!

Comment

highdesertquilter, I love your 2017 Halo Medallion Quilt. You created a wonderful border for your 2017 Medallion Quilt.

Comment

Thank you janejohn… It was an enjoyable journey on this one!

Comment

Hi All, well this weekend my Colorful Colorado Medallian debuted at the Carson Valley Quilt Guild show in Nevada. This show is every other year and apparently a terrific show. Sherry Reynolds won BOS, of course, with her stunning quilt, Eternal Beauty. But my quilt won 2nd in Large Pieced and my spinner quilt took a first in Small Pieced. Thanks to Karen Miller, a TQS member for taking photos. It was down to the wire with this quilt, I was adding the sleeve an hour before taking it to FedEx to ship to Nevada, whew!

Comment

High desert quilter - your quilt is gorgeous! I love your appliqué borders. Your quilting looks awesome also. Do you have any close up pics? I hope to quilt mine sometime soon- have several other projects that need to be finished first.

Comment

Hi All -- My Colorful Colorado Medallian made its debut at the quilt show put on by the Carson Valley Quilt Guild in Nevada. She did very well and came in 2nd place in Large Pieced after Sherry Reynolds who got BOS for her Eternal Beauty. As you may remember I had GREAT difficulty with the first one, yes you heard that right; this is quilt #2 of the same pattern, but somewhat different fabrics. I started a new quilt all over and gave myself 6 weeks to finish it. I was adding the sleeve an hour before taking it to FedEx for this show. The first quilt will be a wedding gift. Thanks to TQS member Karen Miller, who is member of the guild, for taking photos for me. She also entered some awesome quilts.

Comment

Sewengel, that is fabulous! Congrats!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X