[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my finished top - it was completed in early December, but I had to wait for sufficient visitors to hold it for a reasonable photo. Quilting it will be a challenge, but I am determined to try and do it myself. Thank you to everyone for all your positive comments and support throughout the year, especially Barbara, from whom I have learnt a great deal.
    Beverley

Comment

Let me introduce Colorful Colorado Medallion. This quilt kicked my butt, but love how it turned out. Now to get her quilted.

Sharon in warm, Colorado

Comment

Beautiful! You did a great job.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, ladies!

Comment

Beverly B, great job! It’s beautiful!

Comment

Sharon, it’s cheerful as well as beautiful! Makes me smile!

Comment

beautiful

Comment

Making progress on the last rows, here's the latest that's completed. Still want to quilt this on my domestic, but I need to stop adding rows and get started on the center!

Comment

Looks beautiful, Rose!

Comment

I can't believe that I finally finished the quilt. I decided not to put on the last border and just finish it with the binding. It has been a challenge both in the doing, finding enough fabric, as I kept running out of colours and now as you will see, finding a place to take a piclture. My longarm is in front of my design wall, and I wouldn't be able to get a full picture so I put it onto our king size bed, which wouldn't allow it to lay flat. A good press, and it is going to my machine quilter next week. I will not attempt it myself. Will post a better picture after it is quilted.

Comment

Rose - just keep plugging away at your quilt. It is looking great, and it will be finished in no time. I was at least 3 months late starting as I had trouble finding a focus fabric that I liked. That was because I had hoped to use batiks, but oh well. I will be cutting threads off of the back for a week, as white backing shows any fraying threads, and there are plenty.

Comment

OlgaJo,
                          I love your quilt. I've admired it since you first posted the photo with the focus fabric and the final result is gorgeous. I'm anxious to see it once it's quilted.

Becky

Comment

OlgaJo, your quilt is stunning and your focus fabric of the 'birds' and hold you used it in the delectable mountains round is stunning. Congratulations for finishing it.

Comment

Love the colors! So beautiful!!!

Comment

I’m WAY behind but getting there. Thought I’d NEVER finish these geese!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 36 users online. 0 members and 36 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X