[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Sheryl. It is so nice to see so many of you finishing your tops. I am catching up. My curved flying geese are attached now and the half square triangles, but I need to go looking for a fabric to use in the next floater, although I do have the pinwheels done.

Comment

Beautiful Sherry!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Enjoying seeing all the beautiful versions of The Halo Medallion Quilt. I am so far behind but thought I would post a progress pic before you all move on to next years quilt. The applique' border I am working on will be the last border. I want to be able to use this as a wall hanging so I don't want it too big. It has been fun. Hope to get it finished in the near future!

Comment

Beautiful! I love the applique border! I won't be doing next year's BOM. I need to take a break

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Highdesertquilter - What a wonderful way to finish off your wall hanging., I have to admit that 84x84 is rather large, but I am going to finish what I started. Doing floaters and pinwheels right now.

Comment

Thank you OlgaJo. I had planned on making it larger at the first. I like the Delectable Mountain blocks but when I got my applique' started I didn't like it with them so I decided it was time to stop.

Comment

Thank you Anabeth.

Comment

High desert quilter, that is fantastic! Love the appliqué border! You’re not the only one who’s behind. So am I. I’m going to skip the 2018 BOM and concentrate on this one - and the prior one Sue designed....time to finish some things before starting new ones - for me, at least.

Comment

High desert quilter, love your version with the applique border, it's beautiful. I too am thinking of making mine smaller, I am at the saw tooth border and still deciding. Not planning to do the 2018 BOM but will collect the pattern, pat

Comment

I just wanted to say that I really liked what you have done. Your quilt is beautiful, and I really like the idea of an applique border. You have given me a few new ideas to try.

Take care,
                          Kathy

Comment

Highdesertquilter, I have loved your quilt from the very beginning. Your applique work is just beautiful.

Comment

You have a wonderful Christmas too, Pat.

Comment

Thank you durstgirls. It has been fun adding some of my own design ideas to this quilt. :cheer:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 38 users online. 0 members and 38 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X