[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geneva I enjoyed your day dyeing with your friends and your results are wonderful. My favourite is the one where the colour runs in creases diagonally. Thank you

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Geneva, what a fun way to spend the day! I loved all of your pieces and would have a hard time cutting in to them to make a quilt!

As for me, I started teaching swim lessons again and I needed a swimsuit. I did finish a suit.

Our guild's featured artist show was last week. The HH Hall building project that eight of us worked on was displayed at the show. The owners of the building were sure surprised in a good way!

Thank you Geneva and Wendy for your comments about my previous two posts!

Comment

I've two posts related to the making of a landscape piece. You can read about the start of it here and the finish of it here. Next, my plan is to finish a couple of swim suits that I cut out long ago. It is time to finish them!

Comment

I finished those two swimsuits. No, you aren't seeing double!
          I posted about the first one here.
          I posted about the second one here.
          Now, to get back to a quilting project!

Comment

Geneva, your dyed fabrics are so wonderful! I really enjoyed reading all about the day.
            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Terry, sorry I haven't commented on your blog recently. I continue to read and very much enjoy each one. You really get a lot done and I envy and admire you :cheer: for that!
              Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Hi all -

I was lucky enough to enjoy another trip to the Houston International Quilt Festival this year. It was so spectacular! As usual, I'll be writing a series of blog posts describing my trip. I've written the first post describing some of the classes that I took. If interested, you can read about them here.

Thanks!!

Comment

Hi all -

I just finished up my second Houston post. This one finishes describing the classes I took this year. If you're interested, you can check it out here.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, Karen, for letting me know that you are reading my blog. I don't feel like I get much accomplished; but I am feeling terrific about the number of finishes I have completed this quarter! I posted here about piecing some scraps into placemats. I posted here about quilting them and yes, I finished them! I'm sharing a photo of part of the scraps that I wanted to use.

Nancy, I really enjoyed reading your blog about the classes you took while you were in Houston.

Comment

I enjoyed your blogs on the classes you took in Houston, Nancy. I've taken classes from both Debbie Brown and Karen Stone. I would gladly take more too! They're both so creative. Thanks for sharing. Bev

Comment

Nancy, I look forward to your Houston blogs every year! Thank you once again for the information. You have the perfect blend of "reality" while in a class but you are always positive. I can't wait to see what you will do with your Janet Stone technique. That is an awesome block.

Terry, glad you got your swimsuits done. They sure are pretty. That's weird that your ruler foot broke! Glad it's being replaced. I'm glad it didn't fly off and hurt you!

I enjoy both your blogs very much. Thanks for sharing!

geneva
                        Geneva

Comment

Nancy I loved reading about all the classes you attended - you really must finish your Emu - it's fab xxxx

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I posted about a finish and I posted about Thanksgiving.

Comment

Enjoyed your post, Terry. I've never sewn a knit t-shirt and you make me think it might not be so very hard and worth trying. Do you use a serger to attach the ribbing neck and cuffs? I have a little 15 month princess and this would be fun to try. Also, where to you get your quality knit fabric? Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Terry, Miss J is a charmer! Glad you had such fun with her.

geneva
                                Geneva

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 246 users online. 0 members and 246 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X