[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member Blog Notifications

Ok my favorite quilty folks! Time is ticking down and I don't want you to miss out on a World Travel Adventure of a lifetime. I'm working hard to make sure you will enjoy every moment and you even will collect souvenirs along the way! Seriously, you need to treat yourself and come along with me. I have posted everything you need right here.

http://jojohall.blogspot.com/2016/08/save-date-passport-required.html

JoJo

(Please ignore the address that posts below my name. I've tried everything to delete the darn thing and ever since TQS made the change to the new site, it's stuck forever!)

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Since Administrator 1 closed our topic "Where are the blogs" because it was old and off topic, I've created this topic to enable those of us with blogs to post updates to our personal blogs. I still have missed not having a blog connected with this site. I have lost touch with many people that use to post often in that area.

Comment

You can't get a good blogger down! Well done Terrry :cheer:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wow! I'm speechless! Wonder how long this topic will stick around.

Comment

I hope a good long time!!! I really didn't think we were off topic with the other topic either. But, obviously, I was wrong! Those of us that have blogs, PLEASE post a link on this topic each time so we don't loose touch with another! Thank you!!!

Comment

:blink: :blink: :blink: a thread closed down because we were off topic :blink: :S :huh:

Please do remember to post a new link each time you bloggers let us know about a new post to read, Cheers.

Comment

How many threads stay on topic :whistle:

Comment

I have never seen a topic closed like this since I've been a member, and I follow every forum. I'm guessing they are sensitive, for good reason, about throwing away all of our old blogs. As you can tell, I'm still pretty upset about that loss. I haven't been posting when I have a new post just in case it was bothering anyone, but I can start doing that again. As a matter of fact, I have a new post now that you can read here if you are interested.

Comment

I love your dog he's such a great model and very tolerant

Comment

Yes, I also miss the blogs. Which, BTW, TQS said a year ago they would reinstate. They must still be working on that....

Nancy, for some reason your blog won't let me reply, so I do enjoy your blog and Lance the wonder dog model.

Perhaps TQS gurus will read this thread and start working to restore the blogs. I have also missed the people on that.

In a grumpy mood here in beautiful Colorado, Sharon

Comment

Thanks, Wendy & Sharon!!

I"m not sure why you can't leave a comment on my blog, Sharon. I've had others respond anonymously, so that should work. But it could be an incompatibility with your device, your browser, who knows. There's a lot of stuff that has to all work together these days!

Comment

Perhaps a thorn in somebody's side inch: We do wander now and then...but I sure knew what that thread was for.... inch:
                        Thanks for starting a new one !

Comment

I am here too. Want to keep in touch.

Comment

I've set some quarterly goals for my "on going projects." I blogged about them here.
                            Or come visit this address:
                            http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/04/first-quarter-finishessecond-quarter.html
                            This is a bag of selvages. I'm thinking of making a project bag out of them.

Comment

Terry...how wide do you cut the strips of selvage? I like the look of projects made from the selvages but I always cut them too narrow.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 68 users online. 0 members and 68 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X