• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen,
    Your quilt is beautiful.
    Pam

Comment

Originally posted by "jennafloyd" post=154509
      Here is mine. I placed the houses around it and realized I have a problem. For some reason I am not sure why I thought there were 8 houses of each size UGH I realized after looking at the picture it is 16 houses of each size meaning 32 houses. Okay off to make more houses.
      Jenna, READ the pattern and my blog. Both say Month 1 we make 8 of Small House 1 and 8 of Small House 2. The remaining 16 houses, Small House 3 and 4, come in Month 3, different styles/layouts, same size.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thank you soooooo much for responding!!!!

Comment

I am having difficulty piecing together the wedges at the outermost points. Bulk seems to be the problem. Do you have any videos of this?

Comment

Originally posted by "Andip" post=154529
            I am having difficulty piecing together the wedges at the outermost points. Bulk seems to be the problem. Do you have any videos of this?
            I discussed it on the LIVE broadcast on yesterday. There is a link to that on a different topic or use the YouTube button above.

Stitch from the center out to the point, is one suggestion.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Comment

Beautiful! What blue fabric did you use? Brand/color? Thank you!

Comment

Love, love, love making this quilt. It is so much fun! Thank you for all the tips and tricks Barbara.

Comment

Went a different way with the center. I'm adding a border to make it queen size, so tying in some of those element into the center.

Comment

Originally posted by "BKLYNMIKE" post=154544
                      Went a different way with the center. I'm adding a border to make it queen size, so tying in some of those element into the center.

Love this! Can’t wait to see how your quilt progresses.
                      Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Comment

Originally posted by "BKLYNMIKE" post=154544

Wow! Can’t wait to see your completed CMW. Nice.
                        -Terri

Comment

Here are my pieces so far.

Comment

Here are my pieces so far. Happy with results so far.

Comment

Love how you tied the star into your windows. Great color study, are you going to use those pieces in the quilt somehow?

Comment

I love your black and white compass. It is really graphic.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 98 users online. 0 members and 98 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                                X