[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to finish these blocks this month.

Comment

Your blocks are beautiful.

Comment

I've been keeping up with my blocks. I now have about 30 Double Nine- patch blocks.

Comment

Adding some bling

Comment

Cindyaziah, I too am making a few minor changes to the block. I am using it in two quilts. Afternoon Delight and Over and Down Under.
            I also took time out from double nine patches to do an art quilt wall hanging. I used Toni Whitneys moose from a pattern I bought a long
            time ago and put it with some other clip art that was free of the squirrels and geese flying. HelenW

What kind of thread are you using for the embellishing? It looks great!!!

Comment

HelenW I love your moose it’s so fun to add a bit of yourself to a pattern or just to mix it up a bit .

Comment

This is a great forum and all but I do miss the BOM photo albums , I looked to see it there was one and to see if I could start one but no luck , at least that I can find. It’s nice to have both a just a loonie Lou album and a thread on you hints tips and how your staying on track or how your not

Comment

Chrys the fussycutting adds such a nice touch to your blocks

Comment

We will do an Topic for completed tops/quilts. Albums will be in a different part of the site. The Forum is such an easy way to post and get immediate feedback

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I have completed the July applique blocks - now wondering whether to make more nine patches to enlarge the quilt to king size.

Comment

I have completed the July Applique blocks

Comment

I have completed the Applique blocks for July

Comment

I have completed July's applique blocks - the nine patches are all done and I am considering making more for the outer border to enlarge the quilt for a king size bed

Comment

Snowcat, I just love your quilt. I love your fabric. The green theme is awesome. Mine is completely hodgepodge scrappy and I will love it when it is done, and it has been a really fun to do. I haven't even laid out my blocks yet. I'm sure I'll love it, but I know I really love yours.

Comment

Cindyaziah

Thank you very much!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X