[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

pcquilterfl, What a great looking Afternoon Delight quilt. And to do it before it became BOM for TQS. Glad the BOM gave you the initiative to finish
    the piecing. Looks great without an border. Looks like you just did the triangles along the sides in background fabric. Have you decided how you are going to quilt it?
    Great job, love the way it looks. HelenW

Comment

May's blocks are all done.

Comment

Pcquilterfl: I love your quilt!

Comment

pcquilterfl, I love your quilt! Inspiration for me since I'm just halfway through the process.

Comment

HelenW, Thank you! I have no idea how I want to quilt it. I thought about hand quilting..... all those seams in the 9 patch blocks. Any suggestions?

Comment

Your quilt is just beautiful. Love everything about it.

Comment

pcquilterfl, forgot to say that it is your quilt that I said was just beautiful.

Comment

May blocks completed!

Comment

May blocks completed!
                    /Users/carolynewing/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/18/00/180b/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_180b.jpg

Comment

May blocks completed!

Comment

DianeRoss,

Your blocks are beautiful. Are they needle turned?

Would you be able to share how you insert a large photo of your blocks in the body of your submission as opposed to as an attachment?

Comment

Barbara that is definitely me that is the Australian.

Comment

Ckewing3901, go to the first post in this Topic for photo instructions. Basically, you select “Insert” after you select the photo

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                            North Alabama, USA
                            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I've decided to make two smaller quilts, one for my friend and one for me. So, snuggling into the quilt we'll remember each other
                              This quilt is made with the blocks of the first 6 months. It is now ready for quilting. This will be a great challenge for me. Normally, I'm hand quilting. And here I'll try machine quilting.

Comment

Snowcat at that is just beautiful.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X