[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juergee, Love the orange/green combination of colors in the last block bottom/right. Looking forward to see some pictures of the gazillion nine patches. HelenW

Comment

So pretty!!

Comment

I have finally finished the Applique blocks for April. I had to finish making masks before I could get these done. Now I'm just waiting for May and trying to finish some of my other projects that have been on the back burner for awhile.

Comment

I just watched the show with Barbara Black about the BOM, had decided not to make the quilt this year. Now after watching the show, I'm getting interested in doing it. Thank goodness for all of the helpful hints you people have posted. Still not sure, but i might do it!

Kathy

Comment

Kathy, on the first of each month I post a blog with tips and tricks for that month. You might want to take a look at those to see if you get inspired. I have made a smaller version too, for the blog demos, so if you start and don’t want to make the whole quilt, you can see that alternative.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I go to your blog pretty often, especially since I was looking for clues about the Sizzle quilt. That top is finished and I'm considering how to quilt it. I really appreciate all your work and care, thanks for keeping an eye on us!

Comment

I finished my first 12 Double Nine- patch blocks.

Comment

Here are my four applique blocks for April - finished just in time for the new ones! I’m going with machine applique because I have way too many hand projects going right now. I’ve also made about a half-gazillion 9-patches and still have another half-gazillion to go! They’re all cut and I’m sewing them together as leaders and enders so they’re really going pretty quickly.

Comment

Whew! I finally finished my April blocks and one extra Shoo Fly -- only one day late. I had trouble with Block 15, mostly because it sat for a long time after I marked it for needle turn and started stitching. The chalk pencil was just really hard to see. I'm also not thrilled with the "berries" on my wreath block. I can always redo them later if I want to do so. For now, I'm moving on to May.

Comment

Very nice. I especially like the background print on your berry wreath.

Comment

Finished April's applique blocks - and on to May's.

Comment

It feels wonderful to finally be caught up. I have been behind since the BOM started.

Comment

Just finished my first block from May’s section

Comment

Layout of first two blocks of May. Changed out the block 19 and traced a flower from a quilt pattern that looked like it was somewhat similar and
                              put a different leaf on it. Taking the advice of Barbara Black and doing some substituting since it was so similar to block 18. HelenW

Comment

Helen, you are very good with colors. Your blocks and ideas are so inspiring!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 45 users online. 0 members and 45 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X