[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Heather7. your blocks are beautiful!

Comment

Jill, I like your blocks of brown. Your quilt will be very interesting and attractive, I'm sure

Comment

Gorgeous colours

Taree NSW - Australia
        My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Thanks bpalluzi I am looking forward to the end result as I have never made a quilt in these colours mine are usually very bright lol lol

Taree NSW - Australia
          My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Thanks, ljkn52 the idea of gold sounds interesting and i will keep a look out for some fabric, I am looking forward to the end result as I have never made a quilt in these colours mine are usually very bright lol lol

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

Patchworkjill your colours and blocks are beautiful, I'm looking forward to see the end result I'm sure that it will be stunning. I made a quilt in a similar colour palette using a Moda fabric 'Little Black Dress', it was really lovely when I finished it.

Comment

re: the brown color scheme. My daughter asked for a two color quilt, brown and white, a couple years ago. I struggled, because my choices are usually more colorful. But I found a number of fabrics (including batiks) that read as brown, but were, in fact, combinations of other colors. She loves it - it looks rich and brown. But I had more fun, since it wasn't really all brown.

Comment

Two more Shoofly blocks. I'm still working on the applique blocks.

Comment

I finished my March applique blocks over the weekend. I'm loving the double blanket stitch I'm using and enjoying the challenges some of these designs are giving me.

Comment

I have finished the applique blocks for this month. All hand applique. Block 11 was a bit of a challenge, not perfect but when it’s in the quilt, the imperfection won’t be noticeable.
                      Freda

Comment

Anton,
                        Beautiful!

Judy

Comment

Lynnanne...your blocks look great. I will have to look up the appliquick method.

Comment

Gorgeous blocks lijkn52.

Comment

Anton...we need a "wow" button.

Comment

Barbara, thank you for getting Month 4 on early. Since the virus has all us quilters staying at home, what better way to use our time.
                                HelenW, thank you for all your good ideas and energy for this forum.
                                elenceleste, I love your blocks and love your bubbles.
                                anton, your blocks are beautiful and happy.
                                ljkn52,I think your machine appliqué and choice of colors are so well done.
                                Lynnanne, your blocks are beautiful. So bright and cherry.
                                Jill, you are very brave to do this in browns. You are making it work so well.
                                Meegwat, your machine appliqué is beautifully done. Great color choices.

I finished the March blocks today. The appliqué is pretty tricky I thought. Skill building for sure.
                                Anyway my blocks are attached below. whew! However, I'm also loving them.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X