[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh heck, I left out djane and did not mean to. You blocks are really lovely. I enjoy them so much.

Comment

Ginny, month 6 is what is coming early—it contains the Double 9 Patch instructions and 4 appliqué blocks. I believe month 4 will be released April 1 as a expected.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Barbara do you see my block pictures?
        ginny

Comment

Ginnyleber, I don’t see any blocks attached.

Comment

Ginny, no I don’t. Look back on the last page here, currently page 20, for my tips for posting photos to the Forum

North Alabama, USA

Comment

ginnyliber, I don't see your blocks either. If you have a slow internet service like I do, sometimes it takes a really long time to upload. You can hit edit at the bottom of your original post , put add picture in the box that asks reason for the edit, then add the picture; hit submit and wait until you see it show up on the screen. A lot of times I just leave it on and then come back a little later to check. It has always worked when I do it that way. HelenW

Comment

OK, I'm trying again to add my photos. I love everyone's blocks so much. They are like little jewels.

Comment

I am trying again to post my pictures. I love everyone's blocks so much. They are so beautiful. Making them is a real pleasure.

Comment

Ginny, you did it! Beautiful blocks.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Thanks Barbara,
                      I saved the pics in JPEG.PDF. That PDF tag was the problem.

Comment

Month One and Two applique blocks. Using Tilda fabrics.

Comment

JanetE beautiful fabric choice. Colours go so well together. I might just change some of my fabrics after seeing yours LOL. Good job.

Comment

All the blocks that everyone has posted in the past week are wonderful. It's fun to see all the different fabric colors and prints. Great job ladies.

Comment

Jan, Feb and Mar with all 9 Shoo Fly blocks!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I have finished the blocks for March. I am really enjoying the applique. I did applique blocks 9 and 10 as I had done the previous blocks. They are raw edge using Quilter's Select Green Bean wt 80 thread in double blanket stitch. I wanted to do more matching of the colors. So block 11 is done with a red 80wt thread in the top and green bean in the bobbin. But I wanted to experiment further so block 12 is done with matching 80wt thread colors and Superior Threads Monopoly as the invisible bobbin thread. I did discover on block 11 that the tension has been off quite a bit. It just didn't show because the top and bobbin thread were the same. This is definitely a great quilt for experimenting and expanding skills. A skill builder as Barbara said.

Now on to finishing the remaining Shoo Fly Blocks and then month 6. Very exciting

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X