[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my goodness!!! This is beautiful!!!! To all the ladies who used their own fabrics instead of the kit, they are lovely.

Comment

I got bored after 5 blocks so decided to find a layout for a quilt with 5 huge blocks. Here it is on my design wall. I’ll post another picture when it is all sewn together.

Suzanne

Comment

Great job on layout, really shows off the blocks.

Comment

they look fabulous. i wouldnt have had the imagination to make them this way, Wonderful

Comment

Absolutely beautiful. I’m going to try something like that with mine.

Comment

Stunning.

Comment

Love the batiks!

Comment

I'm excited to have my center complete!

Comment

Jlmjlm, that’s beautiful!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Wow. Stunning colour scheme. Great job

Comment

Love what you’ve done. Beautiful

Comment

lovely work

Comment

I’ve finished piecing my borders and am trying to decide whether to add the second border like Barbara did. You can see it laid in on one of the corners. I will bind it In the navy blue. If any of you are thinking of doing this, I had plenty of the red/orange and the navy fabrics. The green was a bit close because of how large you need to cut the squares for the sew and trim method for the half square triangles. It is doable if you are careful. And, I must admit I made a few trimming errors and still had enough with do-overs. I plan on quilting this myself on my stationary machine so am thinking of what to use for quilting designs.

Comment

Love the colors you’ve chosen. I wish I had chosen my own colors but was daunted by the number needed for the warm colorway. Kudos to you!

Comment

Pam_Gantz, thank you for verifying the Warm Kit had enough fabric for the pieced border. While any similar green could have been used, it is nice to know you had enough in the kit. I added the outer border because I don't like to finish quilts with points right at the edge--you have to be so careful when applying the binding. I took the easy way out.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                                North Alabama, USA
                                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 53 users online. 0 members and 53 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X