[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzanne...Cool. I look forward to seeing how your quilt turns out.
    Holly

Comment

Hi Barbara
      I have tussled all afternoon and finally figured out the problem. I had reversed all the right papers and the left papers were right side up. I hoped that I would be able to make it work as the two sides look like opposites. No it hasn't worked and i cannot make it line up so i will have to start again. Duh stupid mistake but i have learned to be much more careful.
      Hope I can get it done soon. Brenda

Comment

So sorry, Brenda--that upside down, reverse mirror image thing gets a lot of us from time to time. Perhaps you have saved someone else from a similar problem. When you are ready to start again, I'm sure this one will go together such more easily.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

i know it will. Its using the vellum as its nearly transparent. My son will print off the papers for me tomorrow and i will get started . For tonight , I will get on with my knitting. I am knitting another Norwegian cardigan as i have been there while cycling this year and posted the yarn home.

Comment

Just another idea about which block to make your OOPS block. I would pick the pink block in row two and put it in the
            bottom left corner. I like the spacing of the two pinks opposite corners. Then I would shift some of the other blocks to space and balance orange
            blocks and blue feeling blocks. That is what is so fun about playing with layout. So many options.
            Your blocks are beautiful. Thank you for all your help on this quilt.
            HelenW

Comment

Elegant color choices.

Comment

well, I have managed block 7. I had to use a different fabric as I used up all of some on the block I messed up. Still quite pleased with how this has turned out.

Comment

I am using Jinny Beyer fabrics and am anticipating a Border Print, but also contemplating a pieced border as well. The fun of both a group project and individualized choice!

Comment

this is my month 8 block. surely I am not the first to post? Have i put it in the correct place?

Comment

Looks great Brendaintheboro! I’m excited to get back behind my sewing machine to get caught up. Moved so haven’t been able to do blocks since May. Need to complete June, July and August now! Have a great weekend! Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Brenda, yes, this is the right place. You are first, great job.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

thank you. I too had to catch up as I was away cycle camping my way through the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark up to Norway. didnt cycle the whole way , this time< only 933 miles. I am now buzzing with inspiration

Comment

Wow! That must have been amazing. I ride locally on weekends.

Comment

we try to ride each day even in the winter. Its amazing the kindness you find and it restores faith in human nature

Comment

Finished my Block 8. Also, I got all the outside corners on the blocks already completed. Whew!!!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X