[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have shown the picture fine: came up 4 times. You're doing it correctly, Vintagelady

Comment

This was a tough one for me. Hope the others will be easier but somehow indent think so. My centre is just a big pile. Dint really spin.

Comment

This was a tough one for me. Hope the others will be easier but somehow indent think so. My centre is just a big pile. Dint really 20190422_153748.jpg

Comment

This was a tough one for me. Hope the others will be easier but somehow indent think so. My centre is just a big pile. Didn't really spin well

20190422_153748.jpg

Comment

This block was hard for me. Centre didn't turn out well. Looks nice in pic though
            2019-04-22 15.37.48.jpg

Comment

i like your colours Mayleen . The block looks lovely

Comment

Mayleen, I like your colors especially the green!

Comment

Finally got caught up. I think more people would post if this site was easier to use.
                  20190426_154157.jpg

Comment

Meegwat,
                    I love your fabric choices: looks amazing...looking forward to seeing your background fabrics.
                    I'm still working on mine.

Comment

I’m making two quilts with different fabrics. Here are both of my April blocks. I must admit this was my LEAST favorite block because of that circle. I thought I had learned key things that would make the second block easier...nope, that one was just as bad. Im with the person who said it would all just quilt out in the machine quilting

Comment

Shure loving your colors!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

First set of shams. Cool on the front and warm on the back

Comment

The bedding with shams look great. Functional art.

I finished my April block.

Comment

Mlongstreth,
                                I love everything about your quilt and shams. Is the quilt Jinny Byers Moon Glow pattern?
                                HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X