[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost done. I decided to just repeat the side borders on the top and bottom. Just three more butterflies to make for the
    corners. This was a great pattern for people that don't have a lot of time...thank you Becky!

Saw today that 2020's project is designed by Sue Garmon. Very excited!

Comment

That is gorgeous!!!! Your colors are so bright!

Comment

It looks just amazing !!!! thank

Comment

Originally posted by "karymlr" post=146221
          Saw today that 2020's project is designed by Sue Garmon. Very excited!
          Curious....where did you see/hear about the 2020 BOM? I got the idea from Barbara Black’s blog that she has designed the 2020 BOM.

Comment

Misunderstanding! I made the quilt with my Sunday Sew and Sews. It IS a Sue Garman pattern and you will love it! Big reveal is Friday November 1 and my Sunday blog post November 3 will have more info on the fabric requirements. Stay tuned...

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

My final pieced border is ready to add to the quilt. This one was a challenge but not as hard as it looks. I wanted to strip piece the diamond fabrics to save time but didn't have enough of the white/red background, but did have enough for some fussy work. Glad to get this one behind me. Now to add the rest of the mitered borders, but not anytime soon as I have my final batch of rulers arriving later this week that I've been designing for many years. I need to focus on testing them and writing instructions so I will have them ready for my retreaters at the beginning of next year. Not sure they will ever go to the national market, but I hope to demo at some local shows next year. Only if there were more hours in the day!

Comment

I like your border design.

Comment

An amazing border design. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by "ajclapp" post=146229
                    My final pieced border is ready to add to the quilt. This one was a challenge but not as hard as it looks.
                    Wow, Annis! Fabulous border. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by "bbquiltmaker" post=146227
                      Misunderstanding! I made the quilt with my Sunday Sew and Sews. It IS a Sue Garman pattern and you will love it! Big reveal is Friday November 1 and my Sunday blog post November 3 will have more info on the fabric requirements. Stay tuned...
                      I hope Barbara is having a good time in Houston...but wondering if there will be a big reveal today?
                      :-)

Comment

It happened at 1 pm Central time. See the video on The Quilt Show’s Facebook page. My Blog Sunday November 3 will have more info on the fabric requirements

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Originally posted by "bbquiltmaker" post=146241
                          It happened at 1 pm Central time. See the video on The Quilt Show’s Facebook page. My Blog Sunday November 3 will have more info on the fabric requirements
                          What an awesome BOM. If I go for this one, it will be in my own fabrics. I do love Sue Garman's patterns!

Comment

In order to start a 2020 BOM quilt, I need to finish the 2019 quilt. I have been trying to figure out a border that I will like. Here is what I decided to make. I hope it shows up since I exported it from Illustrator.

Comment

Hollyminer
                              Love it! you have your work cut out for you! Anxious to see the finished product!

Comment

It looks great!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X