[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these are just beautiful! Isn't it wonderful to see the vision each quilter has for her own quilt from the same pattern?!

Comment

HelenEllice love your color choices.

Comment

My Sizzle was not quilted, and when I started Afternoon Delight, I loved the appliques in month 1.
        Just on a whim, I took the 6.75 inch blocks and reduced the size to 4 inches. Then as fillers I cut block
        blocks 3 and 4 apart and used sections. Love the way it looks. HelenW

Comment

I had not quilted my Sizzle quilt, and after starting Afternoon Delight appliques I decided to reduce the size of blocks 3 and 4 and put them on
          my Sizzle quilt. Then as fillers I cut parts of the appliques and used them in the other open areas. Fun and I like the way it turned out.
          HelenW

Comment

I love what you did. I’m Still thinking about how I’m going to quilt mine. The added appliqués make it look like a Baltimore album quilt. Kudos to you for doing such a great job of choosing your own colors, too.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful

Comment

WOW! What a difference. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That looks fabulous

Comment

I finally was able to finish my top. I’ve sandwiched it but haven’t decided how I’m going to quilt it.

Mine is by the book and not as creative as HelenW’s amazing quilt!! Just happy to have it almost finished

Comment

oh wow. this is fabulous . I might try adding more applique to my unquilted quilt top

Comment

Helen love the applique, it looks fabulous.

Comment

WOW!!!! Love your design!

Comment

Beautiful!! I'm just sorry I didn't do this color way.

Comment

Just finishing the binding! Happy with the quilting.

Comment

Wow! Love it and so clever, HelenW. But you always have something clever coming out of your sewing room...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 75 users online. 0 members and 75 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X