[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided on a setting for my 5 blocks and did it quickly before I could change my mind. The small set in circles were sewn as pinwheel blocks then cut into circles.

If I decide to make it queen size it will eventually look something like this. For now I need to move on to other things.

Comment

ajclapp...This is very cool. I love how you think beyond the pattern.

Comment

July Block

Comment

wow! just wow!

Marion

Comment

ajclapp, Love your border designs!!! If I were you, I would definitely go for the queen size when you have the time. It adds so much personality to the quilt.
            How did you do the layout for your picture of the queen? Do you use EQ8? I just got it a few months ago, and I was surprised to see all the border block
            designs you can use, adapt and create. Well done. Love everything about your quilt design and color selections. HelenW

Comment

Beautiful Brenda Miller!

Comment

So gorgeous AJclapp. I am envious!!

Comment

Helen, I'm using EQ7.

Comment

Block 3 - but fourth in completion, pending outer borders of course.

Comment

Block 7 - had a difficult time with the center, but got it done!!

Block 7

Comment

Not sure why I can't get this to show my block. I'll keep trying.

Comment

It looks great! It’s so intimidating. Haven’t started mine yet.

Comment

This block was surprisingly easy. Not sure why, but it went together easily.

Comment

love what you have done with this one

Comment

this is my month 6 block. seemed to be fairly easy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 182 users online. 0 members and 182 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X