[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

having real trouble with this one. both halves have this step and wont got together easily. think i will have to start block seven again

Comment

Brenda, I had a similar issue with one of mine. The diamond on the left is too far down. I unstitched the seam that joins that diamond to the rest of the pieces and used a long basting stitch to try again. When I got it where I wanted it with basting, I changed back to normal size stitches and re-sewed. That did it. I also knew I would be adding the small circle at the center to cover up any mis-matched seams and eliminate all the bulk. See how the center looks now?

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Here are my Blocks 6 & 7. Not sure ll be adding the circle. Not a bit fan of it and I pressed the swirl in mt seams on the back so there isn’t too much bulk

North Alabama, USA

Comment

look nice

Comment

looks great

Comment

i have printed off a few more papers as when i have unpicked some of the fabrics have distorted and i will make a few new diamonds. Thank you

Comment

HelenEllice, your center looks beautiful. Show it off. Making two of these, one I covered the center and the other I was able to show it off. Great job!

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Thank you Barbara. These two did try m

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Button is only pinned on so far

Comment

I have been plodding along with my blocks. At one point, because I was worried I would have regrets on where I placed the blocks, I decided to wait to put on the rest of the corners. Plus, I don't like putting on the corners! Here are pictures of month seven back to three (posted one & two way back when) and the whole group.

Anyone else planning to do a different border? From the moment I saw the design, I knew I was not going to do an applique border. My border will be...well, something paper-pieced. The bad part of doing my own thing is that I have to make a decision!

Comment

Here is the whole group.

Comment

Holly, I have prepared a simple pieced border as an option--it will be shown soon, with step-by-step instructions on my blog in October. It is not paper pieced. Of course, everyone can do whatever kind of border they like.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Hollyminer Love your colours. Can tell from your Avatar they are your favorite.

Comment

Holly, I am absolutely doing something different. I got bored after 5 months, so I'm mulling over how I can take my Jan-May blocks and create a quilt with other blocks to make this an entirely different quilt. To each his/her own, as they say.

Suzanne

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 58 users online. 0 members and 58 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X