• Show
Clear All

It took one hour to fix and I'm happy.

Comment

It's beautiful!!

Comment

Good job! Persistence...! Looks wonderful

Comment

Here's my BOM #6. Now to catch up and do #5!

Comment

This block wasn’t hard at all going together easily--thanks to Becky Goldsmith and Barbara Black. BUT for some reason the perfect circle got to me. It took 6 tries and after the 5th one I called Brenda Miller yelling for help. She talked me thru it and recommended the Karen Kay Buckley video.

Comment

Looks fabulous with your fabric choices!

Comment

Here is my Block 6 with a peak at my on point setting. I skipped Block 5 and since I'm only doing 5 this is my last one. I redesigned the center because that one applique circle would be out of place in a quilt with no applique. I'm still undecided on the setting triangles. I've cut them 3 1/2 times. I think the stripe would give it a more country look, but extending the mottled red fabric will make it more dressy and make the blocks stand out better. That's a decision for another time after I get the blocks set into the background.

Comment

ajclapp, I love your block! I have been working on 2 of these quilts at the same time (different colors) and am at the point of boredom. I have not done block 6 and was thinking I would just throw the blocks I have done into pillows or something. I would love to hear/see what you end up doing with it to inspire me.

Thanks!

Suzanne

Comment

Here is Block 6. Thank you, Barbara for all the tips on this block!!!

Comment

My first two blocks. Complete novice and it’s not as hard as I thought due to Becky and Barbara. Working on the next one

Comment

I read your reply where you said you were bored. Just before that I saw the Daily Blog quilt Promise by Noriko Kido.
                        That gave me the thought, the circles in the quilt look a lot like circles in Sizzle. Placing them on point with with appliqué
                        blocks separating them could be a really fun way to give it totally a different look. HelenW

Comment

I read your reply where you said you were bored. Just before that I saw the Daily Blog quilt Promise by Noriko Kido.
                          That gave me the thought, the circles in the quilt look a lot like circles in Sizzle. Placing them on point with with appliqué
                          blocks separating them could be a really fun way to give it totally a different look. HelenW

Comment

Like your fabric choices. Looks good.

Comment

I am really loving your fabric line. Would you share the fabrics chosen?

Comment

Cozmac, I am really loving your fabric line. Would you share the fabrics chosen?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 176 users online. 0 members and 176 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X