[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintagelady,
    It might be that it takes a long time for your picture to upload. I know mine seems to take forever. If you click more times thinking it is not
    working, you will just get more of the same picture uploading in the end. You can go in and edit and delete all but one picture.
    HelenW

Comment

thanks very much HelenW - it is JB Moon Glow, which i really enjoyed making. Fabrics are mostly Amber Wave.

Comment

May block done and dusted.

Comment

love the way you have used the very dark fabric- makes it look like it is spinning. great use of colour

Comment

I love it!! I'm changing the warm version to your color scheme. I like it better than the stripes.

Comment

Month 5 done. I liked this one the most. I’ll have cool and warm shams (front and back)

Comment

I'm working on Block 4 so it isn't on the design wall. I have learned so much about paper pricing already. This is so much fun. I had a little trouble on the one with the green center. Getting the seams to lay flat when there are so many coming together was tough. But it does get easier with each one. This is a really fun BOM. Plus learning how to paper peice is great.

Comment

I like the gradation better than the strips too. I think there are enough scraps as the kit was so generous that I"m going to do like the warm version too.

Comment

I have finished my 5th block.

Would it be possible for Becky or Barbara to do a video on how to cut out the outside squares? My mind just can't seem to grasp how to do this!!

Comment

Scrapquilter2, on page 20 of the General Instructions Becky shows how to cut out the Block Corners from 10.5” x 13” rectangles. I am out of town currently so can’t do a video. The instructions should help.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                      North Alabama, USA
                      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thank you. I take a look again at the instructions. Not sure why it's not clicking in my brain!!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

finished May block!

Comment

Finished May, making some color changes as blocks are made.

Comment

love your fabrics this is going to look fantastic! also really love your avatar, love applique! will you do any applique around the borders after the quilt is done for this one?
                              Deb from Toronto
                              http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

looks fabulous to me!! you really knocked it out of the ball park!
                                Deb from Toronto
                                http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 177 users online. 0 members and 177 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X