[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my 2 May blocks. I'm doing 2 quilts (1 with Kim Diehl fabrics and the other with Jeanne Horton Fabrics). After last months block, these were a breeze
    Deb from Toronto
    http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

20190518_200122.jpg

Comment

May block 5

Comment

Wondering if anyone else is getting this message when trying to print the paper piecing sheets.

"Unable to convert PostScript file".

Not sure how I was able to print it before!!!! Technology......

Comment

I print the instructions for every new block, and then I make photocopies of the pattern page onto vellum. I have a basic HP 110 printer. It works fine.

Comment

Sorry, no such problem. Have you tried turning off both the printer and computer, then restarting them both? Sometimes that works to clear glitches.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I have tried this. Fortunately, I had a printout that was the right size (1") and I used it to make my vellum sheets. We will just have to see what happens in the future.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Scrapquilter2, I googled your problem and it appears to be a Mac computer and HP type problem. It must be frustrating because it says it does it randomly, not all
                  the time. Most fixes say to print the file from Acrobat or Preview rather than just using File, Print on the computer. Then if that does not work open the Advanced menu in Acrobat print dialog and Select Print as Image. Sometimes that affects the quality of the print. Hope this helps. It looks like a lot of people do run into this problem at times.
                  HelenW

Comment

HelenW, thanks so much for this information. If it happens again, I will certainly do these until something works.

Comment

Love your blocks. They are so elegant and precise. Beautiful work.

Comment

May block!

Comment

I'm totally sick....

Comment

Call it a design decision and move on. In the grand scheme of things it will be fine. I have a similar situation with one block.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Just think of it this way: it has character and it’s balanced. All on one side. Life is short. Take a breath and don’t sweat the small stuff

Comment

It took me a long time to see the problem, most people won’t notice. Perfection is overrated

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X