Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Month #3!!

Comment

Beautiful, so peaceful and serene looking.

Comment

Love your colors.

Comment

They are all just so beautiful! Love all the variations!

Comment

Love your bright colours. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

She keeps asking "Is Month 4 out yet? is Month 4 out yet?"

Comment

What an awesome helper you have there!

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

I had a quilting week with my Mom and sister, they helped me choose fabrics and learn the art of paper piecing. I love the way it turned out. This is my third quilt. I made it like the pattern stated ad did not worry about the size as I will be adding more borders to make it king size. I am so thrilled with how precise it is coming together, love paperpiecing. I do have a concern about how thick the seams are, when I am ready to hand quilt it. I guess i will worry about that later.

Susan Aarseth

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

Stunning Susan, they all are. Love this show and tell and I don't have to pick up a piece of fabric myself. Keep going people :cheer:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

So mine is a tell, not a show.

I just got the greatest phone call from my 5-year old grandgirl, Harper. Her teacher asked the kids to bring something from home that told a story. She decided to bring her quilt I made her for her 5-yo birthday. I am pretty bad about putting labels, but did put a long one on this quilt about how I am hugging her when she has it on her and it was made with love. The teacher read the label and started crying and said it was so nice of her Grammie to make this for her. Harper told us that toys and her other things weren't "wonderful enough" to take to school for this assignment. Well, dang it I need some more kleenex.

Ladies, that is why we do this crazy hobby and label our quilts!!!

Sharon, in Thank God its Raining!!!, Colorado

Comment

I'm close. Hope to finish this weekend. Between homework for classes I'm taking at local community college and visit to Ann Arbor to visit grandson, it's been a slow month.

Enjoying seeing everyone's work.

Comment

:lol:

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by "Mlongstreth" post=140513
                            She keeps asking "Is Month 4 out yet? is Month 4 out yet?"

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

I admire all you quilters who finished March's tasks so quickly. These paper pieced stars seemed endless but totally worth it.

Love that African grey!

Comment

karymlr: I really like how the black background in your focus fabric picks up with the black in the borders giving everything in your quilt a beautifully cohesive feel. I will definitely remember that effect for a future dark background quilt!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X