Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pretty

Comment

I'm with you! I did flying geese instead of the HST's on that one.

Comment

This isn't a show and tell post....just letting some of you know many are being denied access to threads....
        system seems to be on the fritz !!! Hope the big ones know !!

Comment

Month 3 done.

Comment

Month 3 done.

Comment

Wow they're all amazing

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

This is really nice. The applique border frames the center really nice. Looking wonderful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "idaho" post=140354
                  This isn't a show and tell post....just letting some of you know many are being denied access to threads....
                  system seems to be on the fritz !!! Hope the big ones know !!
                  I reported the access problem on the Row Robin thread to the webmaster. I often cruise the recent topics without logging in and have had no problem viewing as a guest. Today I logged in and received the access denied message on the Row Robin. Didn't know it was also a problem on this thread, too. Please let me know what other topics you are having a problem accessing.

Comment

I'm really enjoying all the photos here. The many color variations are fascinating to see how they work in the overall design and how the eye is drawn to different elements. I don't comment much, but many thanks to all of you!

Kathy

Comment

The "Recent Topics" button has stopped working for me. I get a MySQL error saying that it can't look up the error message when I click on it.

Comment

At last I've finished month 3!

Comment

Everyone is doing such a beautiful job on this BOM. I too am enjoying all the different colorways.

Comment

Pegjo - nicely done! Looks so pretty. I am using a lot of similar colours to you. I am about half way through making my stars.

Comment

Month 3 finally done! Lets see if I can figure out how to post a picture...

Comment

Rosevt, it is just gorgeous!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X