[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ButterflyBev, your quilt is just striking! Love your colour way.
    PtboGrandma

Comment

Thanks for all the comments.
      I do love seeing all the quilts made from the same pattern. Love your quilt butterflybev.

Comment

Wow! love your colours
        Anne

Comment

What lovely colours
          Anne

Comment

What a beautiful airy quilt. The colors are wonderful.

Comment

Beautiful color way. Great job. Wasn't it a great pattern.

Comment

I was surprised and honored to win both the blue ribbon in thenLarge Quilts category and Best of Show for my Adaptation of Halo Medallion at the Rio Grande Valley Quilt Show on South Padre Island, Texas in February.

Special thanks to Barbara Black for her guidance and hand-holding throughout. And also to the Quilt Show member who first showed ‘string of pearls’ as an alternative to pinwheels. Rene Darkis of Alamo, TX did the amazing custom quilting.

Comment

I was surprised and honored to win both the blue ribbon in thenLarge Quilts category and Best of Show for my Adaptation of Halo Medallion at the Rio Grande Valley Quilt Show on South Padre Island, Texas in February.

Special thanks to Barbara Black for her guidance and hand-holding throughout. And also to the Quilt Show member who first showed ‘string of pearls’ as an alternative to pinwheels. Rene Darkis of Alamo, TX did the amazing custom quilting.

My apologies for the sideways photo. I can’t figure out hot to prevent or fix that.
                  Pamela

Comment

Congratulations! Absolutely stunning .

Comment

Congratulations PamelaBL. The awards for Halo Medallion just keep piling up. I just found out that mine was selected to be in the 2019 National Juried Show at Quilt Canada in Ottawa in June. I am looking forward to seeing the 1/2 size version when we go to the Lancaster Quilt Show at the end of the month.
                      Olga

Comment

Mine was accepted into the Lancaster Show as well. This was a great pattern and many of them have done very well!

Comment

The half-size quilt in the Lancaster show is mine. Wonder whether our quilts will be displayed near each other!

Comment

Wonderful that the Halo Quilts continue to be displayed and admired. Congratulations to all that are entered in the upcoming shows!

Charmaine

Comment

My Colorful Colorado Medallion (Halo) just got a 3rd place at Mancuso show in Hampton,Virginia. I can't enter that quilt into another Mancuso show, so am entering an old applique quilt into the Throwback Thursday show in Lancaster. I love that idea. Here is the quilt going to Lancaster.

Comment

At last....!!!! Finally finished!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 53 users online. 0 members and 53 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X