[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "PtboGrandma" post=140666
    Whew! Month 3 finally done. On to month four - looks scary!
    Beautiful! As for Month 4, I'm loving it! It's easier than I thought it would be. Good luck!

Comment

Wow! I wish I had a quilting parrot who would remove my papers. Thanks for sharing such a cute photo.
      K

Comment

Month 4 finished. I also had a photo of all 18 blocks but it didn't post for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by "pegjo" post=140708
          Month 4 finished. I also had a photo of all 18 blocks but it didn't post for some reason.
          Nicely done!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
          North Alabama, USA
          "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

month 4 done! I am trying not to think that I am only 1/2 way thru the Geese...Seeing geese in my sleep.

Comment

Mlongstreth, well done. They look great. I found that sewing the curve was not as difficult as it looked. Thanks to bbquiltmaker and her wonderful tips to help us along and I rewatched the video curves ahead on the quilt show too.

Comment

[quote="Mlongstreth" post=140710]month 4 done! I am trying not to think that I am only 1/2 way thru the Geese...Seeing geese in my sleep.quote]

It is amazing to me how much beauty and elegance those curved flying geese add in this design. Nicely done!

North Alabama, USA

Comment

yes! Hat's off to bbquiltmaker for the detailed instructions! PtboGrandma - I did exactly the same thing. I read bbquitlmaker's blog (and printed it out so I could have the tips handy at the right time and i also watched (and in some cases re-watched) the video curve tips from past shows that were recommended. Sewing the curves was actually a lot easier than it looked, and definitely easier than putting on sleeves

Comment

Originally posted by "Mlongstreth" post=140714
                    yes! Hat's off to bbquiltmaker for the detailed instructions! PtboGrandma - I did exactly the same thing. I read bbquitlmaker's blog (and printed it out so I could have the tips handy at the right time and i also watched (and in some cases re-watched) the video curve tips from past shows that were recommended. Sewing the curves was actually a lot easier than it looked, and definitely easier than putting on sleeves
                    So very glad to know the blog posts are helpful. My small group loves them--they do take a lot of time to put together but, then, so does this quilt. As a quilt teacher, I want everyone to be successful and enjoy the process.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

This is my Month 4 - 18 down and 18 to go!

Comment

Beverly - so nice. These curved geese sure do complement the quilt so nicely. Love your colours.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

That looks super-duper! Love the gray.

Comment

Gorgeous!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

This is just stunning.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 46 users online. 0 members and 46 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X