Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosevt, I like it too... the colors and fabrics give a special pop! :cheer:

Comment

Rosevt, I like it too... the colors and fabrics give a special pop and go together beautifully! :cheer:

Comment

pegjo: the focus fabric is gorgeous and it pulls together all the important colors for the rest of the quilt. Love what you did with it.

Comment

After a late start, here is my halo star set on point. I have my HST strips done, but my piece measures 25 1/4" rather than 24 1/2". I'm looking for suggestions before I square it up to 24 1/2" and am wondering if I leave it as is and adjust with the next border/floater. I'm unclear on how to ensure that the onpoint is centered. So, before I trim, please feel free to suggest. The concept of floaters is new to me. Thanks all!

Comment

Here is my month 3 complete. This month was so much fun as we got to use all the rest of our fabrics. It is great to see how wonderful everyone's pieces are coming along. I am afraid next month will be a bit challenging!

Comment

It's been a blast to see the different colors and fabrics we're all using!

Comment

I love seeing all the beautiful work! I am finally caught up

Comment

Month 3 done! I got worried when my floater size calculated to be 0, but I made 1/4 inch work ok (sort of)

Comment

It is wonderful to see everyone's different fabric combinations! So much fun!

Comment

Here is my Month 3 completed - I have several grey textures for the backgrounds and decided to go with a darker one for the Evening star blocks.

Comment

Love it, Beverly B. The grey is beautiful.

Comment

Everyones quilts are looking great!! I'm still on month 2, but I'm going to catch up, just you see!

Comment

Here on the Cape of Cod we love hydrangeas!!!

Comment

I like the swags on your borders. I am thinking of only doing a few more rows and making mine a wall hanging. Your swag idea is a good inspiration.

Thanks for posting
                              Noreen (Mail Lady 010)

Comment

Month 3 finally completed. Just went through and got caught up with everyone's Month 3 quilts--so many pretty colors and inspiration!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X