[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan - I love your focus fabric. The pops of red add so much interest to the quilt. i wouldn't have thought of using that but it works really well.

Comment

Renata - Your fabric colors are so pretty. I love your reason for choosing the fabric also - makes the quilt even more special.

Comment

Month 3 finished. Enjoyed using foundation piecing technique and Ricky Tim's Stable Stuff so that I don't have to remove the foundation. Looking forward to next month's border. Everyone's medallions are absolutely wonderful. Love all the different focus fabrics and colors everyone is using.

Comment

That's beautiful Dahlialady. I really like your colors.

Comment

Everyone's blocks look terrific, such an assortment of colors. I have finally finished month 1 and 2, thinking this will make an interesting Christmas quilt!

Comment

I can't either!! I have my block ready and can't figure how to post it!!

Comment

Just finished Month 3. If you notice, my Month I printed wrong and ended up being too small, so I had to add a second floater!

Comment

Just finished Month 3. If you notice, my Month I printed wrong and ended up being too small, so I had to add a second floater!

Comment

Here is my completed month 3.

Comment

Here is my completed month 3. Sorry we lost power just as I was attaching the photo so will have to try again.

Comment

Looking great DahliaLady - i love how you mixed up the sawtooth border - wish I'd thought of that! It really ties the evening star colours in and is very effective. I will file that great idea for another project.
                        Heather (PtboGrandma)

Comment

Renata, what a special quilt this will be. I really like your fabrics.
                          Heather ( PtboGrandma)

Comment

I love your colors dahlialady... I too love how you used different colors in the sawtooth border...looks great!

Comment

This is my month 3. I thought the stars were fun to make. I liked this
                              paper piece method much better than the HST one used in Stars for a new day several years ago.

Comment

This is my month 3. I thought the stars were fun to make. I liked this
                                paper piece method much better than the HST one used in Stars for a new day several years ago.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X