[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi durstgirls thank you for the kind words, the "gray" fabric is actually a bluey gray as apposed to a true gray.
    I am making the quilt for my sister whose bedroom is very old world charm so I chose the colors accordingly.

Comment

All - lovely results for month 2! The chance to see how the various color choices play together is great. Relieved to have completed month 2 today. (Now I get to fully enjoy the 70 degree weather forecast for tomorrow.)

Alexandria, VA

Comment

Stunning, Wendy!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Beautiful, Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by "ethereal" post=139926
            In spite of my complaint about the speed of the paper piecing, I'll have to admit I love the way it turned out. And it really IS square, in spite of the bad photograph!
            I LOVE how this is looking! Makes me want to start another one with that same corner fabric! Too bad I only have a yard of it!

Comment

Month 2 is done. The HQTs took forever and I am pleased with the result. Everyone's blocks are looking so great. I love the diversity in our fabric choices.

Comment

Sherie - I wish I had enough extra to send some to you, but unfortunately, I don't. Maybe you could use it for the center and a few of the stars - or alternate it with something else on the outside border?
                ~ Ursula

Comment

I love your block. Great colors.
                  Jane

Comment

I love everyone's BOM fabrics choices and your blocks. I now need to look thru my fabrics and go shopping to make this quilt from Sue Garman.
                    Jane

Comment

Just looked at everyone's blocks and it amazing to see all of the different fabric choices. Here is my project thru month 2. Forgot to post month 1.

Comment

Just looked at the blocks that have been posted. What a wonderful array of fabric selections. Never got around to posting my month one but here it is after month two.

Comment

Beverly - i love your focus fabric - the colors are so pretty and soothing.

Comment

Eileenkny - very pretty block. That inner green star really pops.

Comment

Greyfortune - beautiful block. I love seeing how different it looks with different fabric choices.

Comment

Looking great! I really like your focus fabric.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 38 users online. 0 members and 38 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X