[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the baskets and tried something new for the handles. I used bias bars to weave the handles hand stitch them down.

Comment

my pictures did not post, hope this time works

Comment

Comment

RedworkRene--Absolutely beautiful!!

Comment

Finally got this puzzle put together!! What a fun quilt top. Look forward to the borders.

Comment

Originally posted by "Suekona" post=150550
              Edit this post to try again, don’t make a new post.

Your photo may be too large. Resize smaller and try again, here on your first post.

And you can use the Search button above, type Photos, and you will find more than 100 posts, with lots of suggestions that should help.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Rene, just beautiful.!! I had a Great Aunt Violet and she quilted till she was 103!!!.....she still lived alone and her neighbors watched over her along with home health visits. I love your quilt and the reason to make it. Your Bubble has Violets in it!!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                North Alabama, USA
                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

My basket quilt top is ready for borders. Initially I planned to set the blocks on point. But I would have to add setting blocks or make more Basket blocks so that it would be square. I wanted it to be done and move on. So I changed the orientation to be straight. I enjoyed adding felted wool appliqués motifs to Some of the blocks. I see that I need to learn more about value.

Comment

I finally got the layout I like. Thank you Alex for reminding me about odds in a quilt. Now I just need to sew it together.

Comment

Finished patriotic basket quilt using up lots of scraps for the border. Eager to see what the border will be for the first one I made in pinks and reds.

Comment

I used the AccuQuilt 6” and 8” Qube to cut out all of the baskets. For the 12”, I used the 8” Qube for the half square triangles. I used the 2 1/2” and 4” strip dies for the border. Everything fit perfectly.

Comment

I used the AccuQuilt 6” and 8” Qube to cut out all of the baskets. For the 12”, I used the 8” Qube for the half square triangles. I used the 2 1/2” and 4” strip dies for the border. Everything fit perfectly.

Comment

I’m slowly catching up

Comment

Mrsreyes
                              Your basket quilt is awesome. Love it! How did you do the lettering?

Comment

Put my blocks on point, I’ve sewn them in their neighborhoods. Now to deal with all the triangle or weird rectangles created on edges. Any ideas of how to finish edges. I know in some areas I can over cut a 1/2 sq triangle but the smaller areas I thought of inserting rectangles. Ideas welcomed.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21 users online. 0 members and 21 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X