Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice

Comment

Working on layout and some applique ideas! What a fun project!!!!

Comment

Such fun and Alex, we appreciate your time
        during this busy October for The Quilt Show! Do you see my bee?!!!

Comment

amb2715, love the flowers! I wanted to try and put flowers in my baskets but had no luck. Yours look wonderful and so charming!

Comment

My blocks ranged from 3" to 15" and it was a puzzle to put them together. The quilt is 48" x 52". It was nice to have a small project that offered a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by "cnf150" post=150531
              My blocks ranged from 3" to 15" and it was a puzzle to put them together. The quilt is 48" x 52". It was nice to have a small project that offered a challenge.
              CFN
              Love your quilt.

Comment

Any ideas for borders? I was thinking about a 6" white border with 4 patches running down the center of the border in blues.

Comment

SkiPill
                  I’m a tremendous purple person. Absolutely love your basket puzzle.

Comment

CFN150, Interesting layout. Love the blues.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree-nice to have a challenging, interesting and personality driven SMALL project to tax the brain. What fun seeing everyone’s results!

Comment

Finally Done! Now, off to the quilters. This one fought me every step of the way: 9” star points, 8” and 12” baskets was my first hurdle. I solved this by needle turned appliqué on the two outside edges of the baskets. The final trial was the scalloped appliqué border. It took me 5 tries to get it right, unpicking each time! What a pain! If it wasn’t for Alex saying she couldn’t wait to see how I finished this, I probably would have done something much simpler. Thanks for the challenge (and motivation), Alex! Can’t wait for the next project! -Kami

Comment

Magnificent!!!

Comment

[quote="mrsreyes" post=150543]Finally Done! Now, off to the quilters. This one fought me every step of the way: 9” star points, 8” and 12” baskets was my first hurdle. I solved this by needle turned appliqué on the two outside edges of the baskets. The final trial was the scalloped appliqué border. It took me 5 tries to get it right, unpicking each time! What ...

Your quilt is spectacular.

Comment

Playing with the layout. Need to make pinwheels and HSTs for fillers.

Comment

Am working on my basket blocks featuring baskets with violets for a wallhanging for my Great Niece, named Robin Violet after my Mother Violet. Robins will also included on the wallhanging. Have a lot more creating and stitching to do. Got behind due to finishing my Kaffe mystery quilt.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 50 users online. 0 members and 50 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X