[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been sidetracked with retro fitting elastic on N95 masks for the local hospital, so I’m trying to catch up. The baskets are fun to make. I need to make many more. Here is what I’ve got done so far. Looks like I need to rearrange some blocks.

Comment

Still a lot to do but I defenitely want to finish. After my stroke last year it takes a lot more effort to quilt.

Comment

Finished my top. Had thought about a piano key border, but family members thought it would be too busy. Was thrilled to see Alex put one on hers. Gave me confidence to continue. Very pleased with the results. Thanks for doing this, I think my Mom will be very pleased. Photo is sideways

Comment

This is basically finished. Some hand work to do. I love scalloped edges This was a fun project. Darlene

Comment

Finished my top and back. Took some figuring to get it on point. My goal was to use only fabric I had which I did.

Comment

jrgermain, I love everything about your quilt! Especially the different sizes of perimeter triangles—well done!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

This has been so much fun! Thank you Alex. I am learning a lot!!

Comment

I loved making this quilt,,now for backing? What should I be looking for?

Comment

I had a lot of fun dipping into my stash to make this one. Thanks Alex! Pam

Comment

Attached is my finished Basket Quilt top.

Comment

Here's my finishes Basket Quilt top. Now I need to figure out how I will quilt it. Any suggestions?

Comment

Here's my finished Basket Quilt. Now I need to decide how I will quilt it. Any suggestions?

Comment

Somehow it rotated when I attached the file

Comment

Here’s my Basket Puzzle Quilt. I wanted a small wall hanging, so I made 4 and 6 inch blocks. This was a challenge for me. I almost gave up. Thank you, Alex Anderson for all your wonderful tips and information. It was such a wonderful experience.

Comment

This is my first online quilting project. I have enjoyed the process.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 67 users online. 0 members and 67 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X