[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peggy H, thank you. I found a font I liked, than reversed onto steam a seam, ironed onto black fabric, then cut it out.

Comment

Hi Alex, I am getting in a panic about my Basket quilt. There is no way I will get it finished by Friday, I have made 11 baskets today and still have some to do but my arthritis is giving me some gip through all the cutting etc. Can it not be extended pretty please....THANK YOU SO MUCH, I really appreciate being given extra time as will others I am sure. Many many thanks Alex, bless you.

Comment

test to see if i can post a photo

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I loved making the handle baskets - even the 4inch ones! slowly getting there.

I am unable to get the photo to upload. Even though I have been successful in the past.

Comment

Looks great! So you can print on Steam a Seam? Which side? What kind of printer? News to me!
            Thank you!

Comment

I am finding putting the "puzzle" together to be quite challenging. Especially when dealing with a small design wall.
              Sally Hickey

Comment

I think I am ready to sew the border on. the orange inner border will go all the way around. I am playing around with yoyo's and buttons on the baskets with handles. Not sure about this. I think I am happy with the quilt and wish it photographed better. It is all made with duponi silk and vintage silk ties. Ideas are welcome!

Comment

Here is the block with buttons and yo yo's. Not sure about this.

Sorry, I cant get this pic to send.

Comment

Used the aAccuquilt Qubes (6” and 8”) to cut out all 1/2 square triangles.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Looks incredible! You've nailed it with your colors and placement of the blues and oranges around the quilt. Love the idea of the orange inner border. YoYo's in the baskets would look super! Congrats on this amazing quilt!

Comment

IMG_3376.jpg
                          Fun little quilt!

Comment

Enjoyed making the baskets. But I drifted from the flowers,basket to making food baskets.

Comment

Umterp76. Sorry, I should have been more accurate. I printed onto copy paper, than manually traced it onto steam a seam.

Comment

I'm working on my scrappy baskets plus. Think I am ready to stitch it up! so much fun,
                                (Sorry, the photo got turned on it's side)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X