[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really love your lay out!! Love the brown too!! Great Job!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Comment

Slowly but surely, one basket at a time. Having fun fitting the basket blocks into my long list of quilt tops I am sewing.

Comment

I love your basket blocks. Where do I find the pattern? Is it posted on this site? I must have missed the very start of this project and have not been able to find much information.

Comment

I took on the challenge of trying to make each block different (although there are multiples of some I really liked). Am having fun trying new block designs. Thinking of appliquéing some flowers in the center basket. (hope it’s ok that I didn’t follow all the rules)....Lynne

Comment

This is what I have done thus far. Will keep this quilt small as I want to teach myself how to do turn under (?) appliqué on the baskets. Hoping also to do some interesting border as I have lots of triangles left over; also still need to fill in the spaces or may change it again. Suggestions???

Comment

t LOVE the center backet....awesome idea for pazazz!!!

Comment

Lahoefer ---- I love how this is turning out.

Comment

Floramia, I decided to redo that block as it stands out too much. Thanks for the input!

Comment

I am enjoying the process so far. I have a few more to make before deciding on a setting.
                    Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

Beautiful! I would consider doing a couple of more with darker backgrounds. Great job!

Comment

Gorgeous! Consider a couple of blocks with a darker background. Super job!

Comment

Hi Alex! Today you mentioned that you would like to see a 4” basket with the handle. Here are my 4” baskets so far. I’m making more of them as we speak. I love miniature quilts & that makes a 4” block pretty nice!
                          Love joining your chats each week & I always learn something. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Today Alex asked to see a 4” block with a handle. Attached are my 4” blocks so far. I’m making more right now, since I love this size. Miniatures are my favorites. I used a 1” x 6” bias for the handle & trimmed the excess.

Loving the challenge of your projects, Alex!

Comment

these just shine

Comment

I’ve just spent the past month or so working on red and tan Cafarcani quilt so I was ready for a new color way-PURPLE! I kept making additional basket blocks, putting off the partial seams, but made myself buckle down and sew my puzzle together. To me, the quilt seems full of motion so I’m probably just going to put on a basic border to give the eye a place to rest. This has been fun!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 30 users online. 0 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X