Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your prints and the blocks. Can't wait to see more!! jo

Comment

Bravo! The ones with white can go live in another quilt. I think your choice is right on!! Love this setting!
      jo

Comment

What maker or collection is you polka dots? Thanks in advance. Looking good

Comment

OMG I love it! Love the colors

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

MickyF. Love it!!! Is that white for the triangles or a really light gray? I rally like the effects of the 3 blue blocks to move your eye around the quilt. Great job!

Comment

Three more blocks to go before I decide on a border.

Comment

Struggling big time with composition
                  What do I need to change or just keep going

Comment

I am struggling as well, Sewskeel. Have you tried using the same fabric HST on all 4 sides of each pieced block?

Comment

I think this maybe my plan...I am really enjoying these lessons... I miss my quilt guild, so this is like being in one virtual!!!

Comment

Love it!!!

Comment

I’m finally caught up and now contemplating my setting. It’s been great fun and mostly a step on the wild side for me. Thanks Alex for the glue stick tip. My arthritis thanks you too

Comment

Alex, John and Barbara Black, Thank you 1000 times for doing the Kaffee Mystery Quilt. I never thought you would get 1000 posts on the forum. Just goes to show how much
                            people value you and your great services and knowledge about quilting. Quilters are the nicest people in the world and all around the world. Who would have thought
                            there would be so much fun during a horrible pandemic. Thank you, Thank you. Thank you. HelenW

Comment

I love this layout!

Comment

Thanks for saying this for us.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 68 users online. 0 members and 68 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X