[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first three blocks completed. Love them!

Comment

I am a traditional kind of quilter. Baltimore is more my thing! I have been studying the colour wheel and pinned lots of analogous, complementary, and split complementary fabrics together to make these little blocks. Do you know what............? I love it. Photo included of my first three blocks.
      Thank you Alex for opening my eyes.

Comment

I got a little carried away this weekend. I couldn’t seem to stop! These are so much fun.

Comment

Oooo ... next time I will attach photo. Didn’t know it would be so big.

Comment

Okay, I'm ready for today's video. This is my sewing station since I''ve been watching. Notice my interpretation of Alex's ironing station and clapper! My sister has all of our Grandmother's iron irons, so I got this at the grocery store! It works beautifuly.

Comment

Alex mentioned, on several occasions, where to purchase her grid flannel on her design wall. I have managed to loose the name of the shop. Can anyone help. Thanks!

Comment

what is it please - from another Brenda in the UK

Comment

Gridded Flannel from Eddie's Quilting Bee:

https://www.eddiesquiltingbee.com/

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                  North Alabama, USA
                  "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

If , like me, you are in the U.K. you can get it at Creative Grids. Also you can buy Kaffe Fassett grid at the Cottonpatch. May be out of stock at the moment. I have mine on the wall and it is invaluable.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

When Alex did her Redwork Facebook live, I watched it and thought about it.... So, I'm teaching an embroidery machine software class next month, and had to come up with a pattern for the class. "Love thy neighbor" came to mind, and here's the design sewn out!
                      Kathy

Comment

I was wondering about the color wheel Alex is using and where can I purchase it.
                        Loving the show!

Comment

Hi everyone.
                          I am incorporating some of my Kaffe fabrics in most of my blocks.

Comment

I'm writing a song entitled "I Got Those Mystery Flock Block Blues". I've worked the flock block a few times and still can't ge
                            t it work out properly!

Comment

that's great . thank you

Comment

I love your blocks

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X