[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your variation of the placement of the large HST. I think I will make one of mine like yours. Thanks.

Comment

Beautiful color choices!!

Comment

I think this just might be my fave Sequoia. Love it!

Comment

Thank you. Very impressive!

Comment

Love your color choices

Comment

Finn2016 asked about Millstone block, page 56. The math is accurate. There are many seams in it, so that is the challenge. The pinwheel in the middle is 4" finished, 4.5" unfinished. The 4 sets of border triangles, BCB. will fit the 4" center--there will be dog ears sticking out on both sides of the long seam. Precise piecing is required to get this one sewn together accurately.

Give it a try--when you are rested. AND if you like it a lot!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Your pairings are terrific!

Comment

Karen, the fabric bundle I ordered from TQS for this quilt contained the 6 half yds of Kaffe fabric and 14 fat quarters of coordinating solid colors. White fabric was sold separately.

Comment

My blocks to date....

Comment

Just finished block three. Flock in Chaos on the left (my modified block) and Flock on the right.

Comment

Barbara - When there is a reply to a message how can we tell what message the reply is in response to? Is there a way to group messages?

elaine

Comment

Originally posted by "pines" post=148277
                          Barbara - When there is a reply to a message how can we tell what message the reply is in response to? Is there a way to group messages?

elaine
                          Elaine asked a great question about replying to someone's message. Here, I hit Quote so you see what Elaine (pines) said.

My answer is there is not an easy way to know who you are replying to if your response is "I love your blocks". Better is to use Quick Reply, then use the person's name or profile name:

pines, thank you for your question.

And another reminder: you can Unsubscribe to the Topic to stop receiving an email every time someone posts.Because I am checking the Forum daily I get ALL the emails. This Topic is very active right now and we love that! But you might not want all those emails. When you want to check what has been posted, come to the Forum and hit Recent Topics--it will take you to a list off all the latest posts--very easy to see which Topics have activity--go to those you want to see.

There is a new website coming--it has been in the pipeline for a while and making improvements to the Forum is high on the list. In the meantime, we just work with the system we have now.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                          North Alabama, USA
                          "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Pines - Nice blocks and arrangements

Comment

Thanks for getting this forum us for us, Barbara. It is so helpful. I’ve gotten answers to several questions without asking!

Comment

Barbara

Thanks for replying to my question about how we would know waht the message reply was in response to. I like your respone " Better is to use Quick Reply, then use the person's name or profile name" and will follow this method.

pines

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X