[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherry, I am giving them one more year, hopefully things will get better.
    I still can't buy a gift certificate which has been traditional each year. That is driving me crazy!

Janet

Comment

I don't mind being patient while the Web site is going through transition, but this whole karma thing goes against everything I believe. However, having been a member since the very beginning, I feel a lot of loyalty to this site. December is a busy month and I have plenty of other things I can be doing while they work out all the details.

Comment

My son tells me that the "karma" is something that comes from the forum software and is not the fault of the website builders. :S It's some silly, unfeeling or uneducated forum designer's idea of something similar to "like" on facebook. I too, dislike the term, but I don't know if TQS website builders have any ability to change that.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Oh, and they finally got my membership updated. That was really my fault. I lost the coupon I was given in Houston when I paid for my membership renewal. :blush: Glad it was fixed. I get so much from this site I plan on staying on, despite the website rough waters. I figure they'll fix the problems in time..

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Glad to know they are still working on fixing memberships. They still haven't fixed mine. I renewed early and paid with Paypal (which I have under a slightly different email address than the email address I use at TQS). Although I renewed through my log in, now they think I am someone else, not me!! LOL! Shouldn't be hard to get it straightened out, based on everything else they have to do, but it is probably a very low priority. If you don't see me after December 31st I may still be around, just listed as a "new member". :unsure:

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Hey, did you notice we are finally female? WOOHOO! :woohoo:

Comment

Thanks, Ritzy. I never would have noticed. I had to zoom in my monitor to see. :blink:

Comment

Ritzy~ I kind of thought that they just hit a button and changed us all to female, but I did a quick check under Mike's name and he's still a guy so they are making progress. So, please get my membership straightened out administrators. I don't want to be a new member and have to get a new login, and a new avatar which will be unrecognizable because it will have more gray hair and wrinkles...oops, see what happens when you whine? You end up admitting much too much!

Comment

Good news - Karma is gone. I can be patient as they work everything out. And I really like the Community page where I can easily read what's been posted.

Comment

HURRAH, no moe Karma! Janet

Comment

Originally posted by "clhdabb" post=124308
                        I don't want to be a new member and have to get a new login, and a new avatar which will be unrecognizable because it will have more gray hair and wrinkles...oops, see what happens when you whine? You end up admitting much too much!
                        :lol:
                        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Thank you, Tribblemom!! Kathy is here for us!! Not only are we the proper sexes, and karma free, but she has straightened out my membership (I know it was you, Kathy) when no one else could...so I can continued to be who I am (?) after all! Things are working out~

Comment

Comment

To me, the new website initially had a "one size fits all" feel to it which I wasn't fond of. I am very encouraged that TQS is able to make changes in response to our feedback. Yippee!

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

WooHoo! thank you STAFF of TQS! I am so glad Karma is gone, I am a woman and the staff is continuing to fix things. I will be patient because I can't imagine not having this outlet for my creativity and the friends I have found here.

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 149 users online. 0 members and 149 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X