[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you join "The Quilters Cove", "Quilters Cove" or "Quilter's Cove"? Do you know what the group is for?

Comment

Found the group and joined now padling with Rosemary and Wendy; no idea what they are for just fun to get my toes wet - also got new friends but there are a few things that are not quite working yet I think. The message sending service under friends does not do anything as far as I can see but tomorrow may bring clarity on that front. Need to read all the stuff on the home page. Off to bed now - got a quilt to bind tomorrow.

Marianne

Comment

Night Night Marianne.
        Renata to like posts I found that you go to TQS community rather than the forum. Then you have a like button under posts. It's different to the thank you one. I think :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Found my way to Show & Tell, but there doesn't seem to be any way to add to them yet I was hoping to post some muggies. Beddy-byes time for me too.

Comment

Thank goodness I am in. I was having a mini meltdown. Yay I 'm here.

Comment

I'm having a little withdrawal too! I'm disappointed that I can't find all the Favorites I've saved over the years, nor a favorite button anymore. I also miss seeing a thumbnail or the current classrooms and the current show on the homepage. And it would be nice if the forum topics would show the last post first rather than having to scroll down to the bottom to see the newest. I'm sure there are still a lot of bugs to work out before all is said and done. Change is always good though!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."...quote courtesy of Dr. Seuss

Comment

I found where you see the new posts but can't remember where Debbie

Ooh I've got 1 Karma B)

Comment

Debbie, there is a favourites button. If you go to 'reply topic' just on the right of it is a 'favourites' button.

What or where is Quilter's Cove?

Comment

Originally posted by "Reetzbobeetz" post=122642
                    Debbie, there is a favourites button. If you go to 'reply topic' just on the right of it is a 'favourites' button.

What or where is Quilter's Cove?
                    Quilter's Cove is a group that you can see if you select "TQS Community" from the "Connect" menu. There are 3 versions of this group with different spellings. I'll look though them and join whichever one everyone else is joining. I don't know what it's for, but I certainly don't want to be left behind the group!!

Comment

Now I'm beginning to wonder if the site is friendly to my mini-iPad and I can't see everything. I do think it is a lot more complicated to find something. Too much stuff to try to weed through and figure out, especially on the forum topics.

I don't even seethe 'reply topic', which makes me think I'm not getting the full site!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."...quote courtesy of Dr. Seuss

Comment

Have to keep signing in even after checking the remember me box. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

I am missing the "new posts" also and am trying to navigate the forum. Guess I'll have to explore this new layout some more!
                          cheers
                          Jeanine

Comment

LOL! That is how I feel Nancy. I joined as I don't want to be left out. Trying to get to know more here... need friends... with like addiction to quilting. :-)

And if I can be a Lounge Lizard, sign me up. Maybe new site, it won't be hard to get in. ;-)
                            Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                            working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                            Tired. 
                            Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                            Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

I just posted a similar message as a new topic because I couldn't find anything! I always used "View new posts" so as to pick up where I left off on my last visit. There's no way that I have time to go through all the posts every time. Does anybody have a solution?
                              Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                              working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                              Tired. 
                              Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                              Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

If I hover my cursor over the karma + and -, one says 'smite' & the other says 'applaud'. The little cloud says send private message.
                                Just getting on tonight & just beginning to explore. I do like that the forum is easier on the eyes!
                                Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 64 users online. 0 members and 64 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X