[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bpalluzi, thank you so much for the info on cutting these small pieces. I have never done anything this small and your posts will really help. Time to start these double nine patch blocks!!!

Comment

You are very welcome eyestitch. I hope that it helps you. Let me know how it goes

Beth Palluzi

Comment

I love to hand appliqué, so i have been working on those blocks. (I had bought the pattern years ago, so can work ahead.)

Comment

I didn't have access to internet for a while so missed out on commenting on the beautiful work: Helen W - love the fall color combination; Heather7 - nice bright cheerful colors; Boots 1950 - beautiful blocks; your quilt is going to be great; Diane Ross - I like your dark fabrics; very nice blocks; Janet E - your fabrics remind me Spring will arrive; so pretty.

Comment

12 done on to month 3,

Comment

That’s all I’ve done all month! Who said I would have more time staying home. Anyway it turned out accurate.

Comment

Thought I could get more done staying at home more. Oh well got one block done. Thanks for the tips it came out accurate

Comment

Comment

Finished March Blocks and waiting for April. I am loving getting the opportunity to see all the beautiful blocks everyone is making.
                    I also love the fact that I have learned a lot of ways to get the same finished blocks. Barbara, just wanted to mention that I think your
                    husband picked a great color, blue, for your Patriotic Pineapple quilt border. It is beautiful. Makes me want to make a patriotic quilt too.
                    Helen

Comment

Helen, I love your posts! A ray of sunshine in a world that needs that light. And your blocks are beautiful!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                      North Alabama, USA
                      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

My 12 Double Nine Patch Blocks for Month 6 are done yeah! Now on to the applique blocks.

Comment

bpalluzi, I used the weights to cut my strip sets and WHAT A DIFFERENCE. Thanks so much for the tip.

Comment

bpalluzi, I too used weights to sub cut the units and have to agree that it made my cut units much neater, more accurate and much easier. Thank you for the great tip x

Comment

Done up to end of March- ready to tackle bonus month 6 - waiting for April

Comment

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 38 users online. 0 members and 38 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X