[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone's blocks are looking beautiful and it's great to be able to see the progress we are all making.

I went ahead last month and made all the pieced blocks so that made it a lot easier to keep up at this stage.

Taree NSW - Australia
    My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

I put my month 1 blocks in the specific topics and forgot to put them here so here are my month 1 blocks. It will be awhile before I have the month 2 blocks done.

Comment

This months appliques were so fun! got to use my circle maker for the small circles, the large ones weren't quite as round... yes my blades are backwards, I fussy cut them then realized my mistake but I like them anyways

Comment

My January applique blocks.

Comment

Here are my blocks. I may not use the first one as it doesn't really go with the others.

Comment

My February blocks are done too!

Comment

So happy! Finished my January applique blocks today. This is probably the most hand applique I've ever done, so I guess this quilt will be quite something for me.

Linda
                PS washed the first 2 blocks, too much work to press, lol, so I'll trim when done and wash and press when the quilt top is done.

Comment

I have completed two more of my January applique blocks. I used the Appliquick tools and glue to prepare them and I had no trouble with my needle going through the glued edges.

Comment

Sandy, Nice job. I didn't even think of using the same color for my stitching; great idea.

Comment

lvanderb - Very nice color combination.

Comment

Nfiegirl - very nice

Comment

Tqquilter - Those batiks are beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your blocks.

Comment

Patchworkjill - I think your quilt will look very nice with this color choice. Nice job.

Comment

Sandytn - great job on your applique blocks!

Comment

Your blocks are stunning perfect fussy cutting of your fabric choices and your workmanship is admirable. What appliqué technique are you using needle turn? Backbasting? Just love it!

Originally posted by "Chrys" post=146933
                                A happy coincidence! I have admired Sue Garman's work for many years. Just prior to the New Year, I viewed the "Afternoon Delight" quilt at the New England Quilt Museum as part of an exhibit of her work. To have this quilt be the TQS 2020 BOM is icing on the cake. I love the timeless appeal of this beautiful folk art quilt and look forward to spending pleasant time on this project knowing there is a TQS support system of advice and tips in place

The blocks for January are attached.
                                Deb from Toronto
                                http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 51 users online. 0 members and 51 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X