[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Mlongstreth, that is fabulous!!!! Had to stop working by on mine to move from California to Pennsylvania. Working on my sewing room as we speak. Your photo makes me want to get this room put together and get back to quilting !!!!!!!

Comment

I just finished month 8, my version, I didn't like the pin wheels, but I'm pretty pleased with this so far. I am making it at a reduced size, 32 inch square so far, I'm thinking that I'm not going to do the last couple of rounds, this quilt will hang in my office, & I just don't want it to big.
      I LOVE all the quilts that I'm seeing, the color combination are great!!

Comment

I just finished month 8, & I'm very pleased so far. I took an idea from the Sunday Sew & Sew group, & also used Seminole Patchwork. I'm thinking that I'm not going to do the last rounds, because this will hang in my office, & I don't want it to big. I'm making this at half size, (or sorta), & it's 32 inches square.
        I truly love all the color combinations that I'm seeing, all the quilts are just turning out beautiful!!

Comment

Really lovely!! Love the Seminole piecing.

Comment

Lovely!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

The nice thing about a medallion quilt is that you can quit whenever you decide you're finished. I'm liking the changes that some of you are making to the pattern.

I'm looking forward to working on the delectable mountain round of my half-scale quilt. I drafted three-inch blocks and then combined them in pairs them to be 6-by-3 so that I can use a piece of unseamed fabric for the inner triangles. I'll have six blocks on each side. (Hope this makes sense!)

Sorry about the weird fabrics on my border test piece.

Comment

I am really behind as I just joined The Quilt Show and I found this forum AFTER I completed Block 1 of the BOM. I was impressed with the clarity of the instructions and thoroughly enjoyed completing it. I am super impressed with the fabric choices and beautiful quilts I have found during my brief session browsing. Now I am second guessing my color choices. I will proceed with the fabric I selected, but thanks to the posts I have read in this forum, I am now more willing to change things up a bit as I go! Wish me luck!

It is difficult to see the dark purple triangles in the picture and it might have been better with a brighter color for them to stand out, but onward I go........!

Comment

Finally finished the pinwheel blocks.. Go figure they measured the same as the last border so no room for a floater. I omitted a couple of the months because I wanted to make some room for more applique'. To be continued! :cheer: Oops...used the wrong picture the pinwheels are not sewn on yet but you get the idea.

Comment

I am sharing my progress on the Halo quilt. Using scraps. One more border to go. Yea. I can not believe how perfectly this quilt is going together! Have had no problems. Looking forward to the finish! I did a "String of Pearls" instead of pinwheels.

Comment

I like your on point squares instead of the pinwheels. It makes the quilt less busy/crowded.

Comment

Here is my blue version with accents of black and white. The flying geese will be black and white.

Comment

Beautiful, Pam!

Comment

Love your blue! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I felt like pinwheels would be too busy but pinwheel alternated with background block would probably bleed. Was headed toward "string of pearls". Glad to see what that looks like. Great look.

Comment

Love it Pam!

Barb

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 35 users online. 0 members and 35 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X