[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try again now and let me know if you have any access issues to the Show and Tell. - Thanks Wendy

Comment

No posts showing since 7th March. Yours isn't either Wendy.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wendy - Tried both iPad and desktop - still not working for me. Same issues as Twiglet - same date, and can't see your post.

Comment

Hi Everyone - thanks for the rapid responses - I had hoped we fixed the issues but many of you have let me know that is not the case I will keep working with the Technical Team to get this resolved. I have asked a couple of you to clear your Cache memory and see if that helps. Keep me posted and I truly appreciate your help and patience.
          Thanks Wendy

Comment

Ladywingnut congrats on getting started, which I still haven't been able to do. Still looking for focus fabric. Did you intend to use the green instead of the background fabric at the bottom of your star?

Comment

Jansk44, I love your focus fabric. Is it a batik. I have been looking for subtle batik with lots of colours I can pick up.

Comment

Wendy, I also am having the problem seeing the posts in Show and Tell. I cannot see anything beyond March, when will this be fixed, I am very frustrated with TQS!!! Pat

Comment

For Pat and all the Frustrated Quilters who cannot see our posts - I have asked to meet with the technical team first thing on Tuesday morning to sort out the issues with not being able to see the what is posted to the Forum. Again our apologies and thank you for your patience.

Comment

Olgajo, no it is not a batik. I bought it in 2000, loved it but had no plans. This BOM was perfect. Wish I had bought more!
                    Hope you find something you like. Janet

Comment

I see progress today--when I click on the link in the emails from Show and Tell I get right to the most recent post--yeah! But it is in page 1 and the posts run from newest to oldest. It still tells me there are 18 pages and I believe that is incorrect. But we have progress.

On Memorial Day, let's remember what is important, courage and sacrifice of our Armed Forces and their families. Let's not sweat the small stuff, please.

Barbara
                      USMC 1975-1979

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                      North Alabama, USA
                      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Actually it makes it better having the latest post first?

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I like it with newest on top too.

Comment

It's working! I can see your posts! Love having newest post first, too.

Comment

Wendy, thank you and the technical team for working so hard on this issue.
                              Barbara, you are so right-this weekend was for remembering our fallen heroes. It's because of their sacrifices that we are free.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Month 5done. That was a lot of curves.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X