[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Beverley!
    Your top is absolutely beautiful!! Awesome job!!

Kathy

Comment

Beautiful!!

Comment

Everyone's quilts are so spectacular!! I am totally in awe :cheer: :cheer:

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

In Awe is right! Everyone's work is so beautiful. Maybe I can get some more progress on mine after seeing everyone else's progress... :woohoo:

Comment

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing. Your colors are great.

Comment

Olga, I completely understand. As I added my pinwheel border, I noticed I had not constructed the flying geese border very well so I took it all apart and am re-doing the curved flying geese. I paper pieced using freezing paper this time and am much more happy with them. Now I have 18 of them to do the curved part again but doing it very slowly and pinning very well and am happy so far with my extra work.

Comment

I just realized i forgot to post a photo this month so here it is. i have another project on my design wall so had to just take the picture with it on the floor. Everyone's quilts are looking so gorgeous - almost makes me want to do another one in different colors - almost - lol

Comment

I didn’t want my quilts quilte so large so I have done some modification. I will be adding the last border!

Comment

Pegjo your quilt colours are fabulous. You must have a good eye for colour.

Comment

Pegjo - love your quilt!

Barb

Comment

I'm trying something a little different for the DM, so I don't have to make seams in between the blocks

Comment

What exactly did you do and is it working.

Comment

I didn't make them as 6 inch blocks. I assembled them on the diagonal like in the picture. Less seams that way. Worked great

Comment

Mlongstreth -- glad to see that you're doing the same thing for the outer border. I didn't want to cut up my beautiful fabric to make two little triangles when one larger one would do.

Comment

Anabeth - thank you for the original idea. a few weeks back i was looking at your post then got to thinking how to do it with both big triangles/no seam. but i got half way thru the DMs before i got brave enough to attempt it. and i was not doing a very good job trying to connect the 6" squares. i found it goes much faster and looks better going with the big triangle/diagonal seam route.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X