[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I've posted a picture. Colors are a little off in this picture. (month 6 HST's are a deep maroon color)
    I am really enjoying this journey.

Comment

Love your choice of fabrics, especially the change in background on your flying geese blocks!

Originally posted by "burns50" post=141583
      First time I've posted a picture. Colors are a little off in this picture. (month 6 HST's are a deep maroon color)
      I am really enjoying this journey.

Comment

Really lovely, Burns50.

Comment

Wow, that looks. Eautiful. What an over achiever you are, it's only June 14 and you've finished this month's order.

Comment

I also love your use of a different background for the flying geese. Very effective.

Comment

That's really pretty. The different background on the flying geese really makes the other sections stand out. Good job!

Comment

I finished month 6 last night. I decided to do scrappy green HST and I'm glad I didn't use just one color. Here's a picture.

Comment

pcarstens your quilt looks beautiful!!!!

Comment

Looks great. Love the colors

Comment

pcarstens... love your scrappy green triangles..your quilt is so pretty!

Comment

burns50... wow what a difference using a different background for the curved flying geese. I really like it!

Comment

I love the greens and especially your focus fabric.

Comment

I have been distracted since March. I am happy to report that I am now (finally!) back on track and ready for our July pinwheels!

Becky

Comment

Becky, looks very nice. I like the dark fabric you used for the half square triangles for month 6. We are half way through....yea.

Comment

Month 3 is done! Wooooooohoooooo for me!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X